Aargh, where is the update?

Guest mcwarre

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Palindrome

What's the ROM version of the update you just put on your phone, muude? If they've released the keyboard update in Denmark there is hope for the rest of us.

Guest muude

Found it a minute ago, but now it's gone... Just a minute... I'll try something new...

By the way, the unlock site still works for app-inlocking/de-certing...

Guest James

so are one of these keyboard things worth getting? you would look like a bit of a T**T getting your keyboard out down the pub! i want one of those joysticks!! do you need a driver update for that? is it even out yet?

Guest mcwarre

Mude,

Thanks. The files in the zip are just HTML explaining what keys do what. I don't know if the update file is temporarily stored to the phone. Can you post the .cab? I will risk trying it on a UK phone and let everyone know.

Cheers. :lol: ;) :(

Guest muude

Just found a file that has something to do with the keyboard saying something with a DK_ in front... So I guess this is for the Danes only...

Guest mcwarre

Muude,

I couldn't try it without!!!

yes I do

I will just rename the file UK_ as people did with the DK Update on UK phones prior to the UK update!!

Guest awarner [MVP]
I will just rename the file UK_ as people did with the DK Update on UK phones prior to the UK update!!

err no we did'nt :?

People with DK1 just ran the update and let activsync sort the

language out.

Guest mcwarre

:oops: :oops: :oops:

awarner / P,

Many thanks. Apologies for my stupidity / naivety. I will just have to wait I supposeā€¦.

:oops: :oops: :oops: