-DELETE THIS-

Guest mack_

Guest mack_

What's needed is for someone to upload a clean CWM flashable Vodafone stock B892 complete with the vendor bit. Just wondering why you didn't just restore your backup of Atomicmod after downgrade?

yeah i did but i just wanted to get the phone back to the original settings and software direct from vodafone so i said it was broken and hopefully they will fix it if not ill just go back to B927 OR JUST GET A REFUND AND BUY A NEW PHONE

Guest timfimjim

What's needed is for someone to upload a clean CWM flashable Vodafone stock B892 complete with the vendor bit. Just wondering why you didn't just restore your backup of Atomicmod after downgrade?

But would that bring the notification widgets back?

Guest mack_

well just checked the repair status again,and its in the repair center yaaaaay ^_^

but if they dont fix it ill hopefully get a full refund and just buy a ZTE Skate (found one for about a £100 actually :huh: )

Guest mack_

Update:Just checked the status of the repair...it says report completed and am I am hoping to pick it up soon...i'll update you guys soon once i pick it up from the store(which should be in a few days *fingers crossed* ^_^)

Guest MrPuddington
but if they dont fix it ill hopefully get a full refund and just buy a ZTE Skate (found one for about a £100 actually :huh: )

I do not see the Skate as serious competition. It only has an underpowered ARMv6 CPU, so what is the point of getting one now that ARMv7 is finally becoming the standard even in the budget segment?

Guest mack_

I do not see the Skate as serious competition. It only has an underpowered ARMv6 CPU, so what is the point of getting one now that ARMv7 is finally becoming the standard even in the budget segment?

its the same price but they've fixed it now , at least they said they have and hopefully once i pick it up ..ill put it through its paces and if its not up to scratch ,im either going to get a Motorola defy + or the Zte Grand X

Guest mack_

Nice one.

XP? Wow.. Haven't used that in a while..

its says its repaired but ill be the judge of that (i know what was wrong but i didnt have the resources to fix it myself and if they dont fix it i want my money back !!!!!)

... oh yh i kinda bought a netbook coz i got bored of the pc and i got a nice eee pc for like 70 quid only problem was it didnt have windows 7 and xp is pretty good for basic stuff so i said "why not?!" lol

Guest mack_

Also i was planning to make a backup of the B882 rom with all the voda crapware and stuff and upload it to solidfiles...if they have fixed it properly that is...

Any one interested ,if i upload it or should i not worry?

+ 1 if you want it...

Edited by mack_

Guest mack_

do tell us what the verdict :)

success kind of...well they couldnt fix but they replaced it :) ,so i have a new G300 on B885 and im going to root and create a Zip for B885 and then B892 when i update(all vodafone bloatware included.)

ETA on the Roms is about 2 hours depending on upload speeds :wacko:

Ill create a thread for them.

post-981359-0-00697700-1344434228_thumb.

Edited by mack_

Guest dragpyre

success kind of...well they couldnt fix but they replaced it :) ,so i have a new G300 on B885 and im going to root and create a Zip for B885 and then B892 when i update(all vodafone bloatware included.)

ETA on the Roms is about 2 hours depending on upload speeds :wacko:

Ill create a thread for them.

post-981359-0-00697700-1344434228_thumb.

Dat PNG

Anyway, it's good that they gave you a replacement one, and hopefully, the .zip will have the files that the community needs.

Just remember if you're doing OTA's to not remove Vodafone bloat and restore stock recovery!

Guest mack_

Dat PNG

Anyway, it's good that they gave you a replacement one, and hopefully, the .zip will have the files that the community needs.

Just remember if you're doing OTA's to not remove Vodafone bloat and restore stock recovery!

yep i was skeptical at first

Btw

any idea how to compile a flashable zip from a CWM back up..im kinda stuck lol...anyone?!!!

Edited by mack_

Guest irishpancake

yep i was skeptical at first

Btw

any idea how to compile a flashable zip from a CWM back up..im kinda stuck lol...anyone?!!!

Found this, think it will work!!

BTW... Not my work!!!

Hope it works anyway, you can try it on your phone as you will have a Nandroid to restore......

Before you flash it, don't forget wipes!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=20957478&postcount=4

Edited by irishpancake

Guest irishpancake

See my edit above.... :P

Try it on your phone, if it works post it.......

otherwise you have a Nandroid to restore you phone.....

you should always try to restore your own Nandroid, just so you get no surprises when you really need it!!!

Edited by irishpancake

Guest mack_

See my edit above.... :P

Try it on your phone, if it works post it.......

otherwise you have a Nandroid to restore you phone.....

you should always try to restore your own Nandroid, just so you get no surprises when you really need it!!!

Ahh yes i tried my nandroid already...im just about to flash the zip file....