Trading Skate

Guest David.Andzy

Guest iKrautDroid

If you really want a new phone, then save up and get a SGS. Its a great phone. Currently I have it and the Skate, and I must say the Sgs runs super smooth, especially compared to the Skate. I can run current games like mc3 quite well, and Ithink the 3gs doesent even support them!

I could get a Nexus phone, but the difference in price is not far behind the SG3.

Design wise thoughI really like the touch keys on the Nexus, all the money they must save from not fitting the extra keys.

Pity they didn't keep that for the S3.

Guest Josh92

I'd love to see a top spec 100% Google device come along, S3 is great but I'm not sure I prefer all the extras, pure Google is great plus earliest upgrades. Wouldn't be able to afford one but that'd be my ideal phone. Basically an updated Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest omegavesko

To be fair, the Galaxy Nexus was fairly top-of-the-line when it came out, as is the Nexus 7. I imagine the next Nexus device(s) will be the same.

Edited by omegavesko

Guest razzmataz1478
To be fair, the Galaxy Nexus was fairly top-of-the-line when it came out, as is the Nexus 7. I imagine the next Nexus device(s) will be the same.

The Nexus phone will not be top spec until they put an exynos in one of them. It's just the best CPU there is, performance wise. So I'm expecting the next nexus to be similarly specced to the GS3, if Samsung continue to manufacture Nexus.