[Stock Rom] Stock B934 Flashable zip

Guest tillaz

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Weird thing : after that error, i rebooted the phone, and guess what ... it was rooted ... Now, should i re-root it ,or live it like this ?

Thank you all :)

EDIT : andy.hyde4, i tried and downloaded the unlock you posted and it went well ! I did try to unlock the bootloader with the GB version ; should i try to unlock now, with the ICS version ? :)

Edited by Miki Bakaiki

Guest andy.hyde4

the bootloader on gb comes unlocked its when you flash huawei's ICS it reflashes the bootloader and locks it. (i had assumed you were on the official ICS as this is on an ICS thread)

Edited by andy.hyde4

Guest Miki Bakaiki

geezus, i'm feeling so dumb : what zip ? i've got the phone rooted and CWM is installed and i just unlocked the bootloader with the .exe file :)

Guest chico2069

934 flashed through CWM perfectly...

Didnt loose apps, contacts, settings, etc...

Antutu benchmark gave me 3034 :)

Thanks a lot guys...

Edited by chico2069

I just don't seem to be able to flash this, i have gone down from b927 to b926. when i try to flash b934 via cwm or from the SD card it fails with the error message unable to verify signature in cwm

With other files like gapps and that it says unable to verify whole file signature

Edited by t3rah

Guest samjam
Hi, can someone of you who use this rom tell if the Notification settings are present (short-cut buttons in the notification panel)...

Thx...

They are not.

Go Launcher provides a customized power widget and Go Power Master provides notification of power state in status bar. Neither is what you asked for though.

Guest timfimjim

You could try tillaz' infusion ROM, that has a customizable notification widget (exactly what you're looking for) plus many more features. It is flashed in the same way as this

Guest TangerineTractor

You could try tillaz' infusion ROM, that has a customizable notification widget (exactly what you're looking for) plus many more features. It is flashed in the same way as this

I found the new infusion to be a bit less stable than the stock, so have gone back to it.

For notifications, just install Power Toggles - it's free, and awesome. Totally customisable, even has pop out volume and brightness sliders.

Guest punjabi

You should be able to, some people have done this but for some it fails without a reason. If it fails you will need to downgrade first before you can apply the update however the only way to know is to try.

But if you are already on B927 the easiest way is to flash this zip via CWM. It is safer.

Hi again,

Thanks alot for your help in relation to my previous request. I managed to install it without any issues. There's just one minor issue though... since I've upgraded to ICS (this inlcudes any ICS ROM) my phone has become so laggy and sometimes even the apps crash on me! This is not the ideal ICS experience is it?!

I've read some of the comments and some people have had the same issue as me, but it seems most haven't. I installed the ROM using the offical 'Upgrade from SD card method' I have a feeling it might be something to do with not wiping the Dalvik Cache... I could be wrong though. It's just that most people installing it from CWM haven't had any problems like me.

Any advice...?

Thank you... :D

You can wipe the cache and dalvik cache at any time, just boot in to CWM and choose wipe cache, then go to advanced > wipe dalvik cache.

it won't do any harm so is worth a try.