htc ime on skate

Guest little pea

Guest little pea

Im stuck with a little problem im trying to install htc ime to atomicmod to system/app but it keeps force closing but when i install it as normal .apk install it works im just tryin to swap keyboards because the latin ime eats alot of ram

Guest plegdroid
Im stuck with a little problem im trying to install htc ime to atomicmod to system/app but it keeps force closing but when i install it as normal .apk install it works im just tryin to swap keyboards because the latin ime eats alot of ram

afternoon, just install to data (like a normal app)and freeze out android keyboard, could be a signing issue with the HTC when placed into system. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Mtman1
Just outa curiosity is ther anyway to get it working in system/app
whats wrong with it is system/app? Does it not install? BTW have you got gb or ics?

Edited by Mtman1

Guest little pea

I have atomicmod wich is gingerbread and when i install it to system/app it shows up i settings/ language&keyboards but it force closes when i try to send a txt

Guest little pea

I have atomicmod wich is gingerbread and when i install it to system/app it shows up i settings/ language&keyboards but it force closes when i try to send a txt

Guest Mtman1

OK, where did you download the HTC_ ime from? Can you give me a link? Also, have you got a big enough system partition for it?

PS: have you got it working

Edited by Mtman1

Guest little pea

I dont know how to put links up but it was pauls htc ime from the blade section because it works on the skate when you install it as a normal apk and yes i have 19mb free from a 150mb system partion so it fits but i dont get why it shows up in settings yet it wont actualy work when i want to type sumit????

Edited by little pea

Guest Mtman1
I dont know how to put links up but it was pauls htc ime from the blade section because it works on the skate when you install it as a normal apk and yes i have 19mb free from a 150mb system partion so it fits but i dont get why it shows up in settings yet it wont actualy work when i want to type sumit????
try a logcat, its the only thing I can think of