[KERNEL][Omegamoon][B926+][ICS]Overclock to max 1.3GHz (Updated 2012/08/24)

Guest omegamoon

Guest kiwishaun

Yea, I'm just reflashing. My nandroid backup didn't work, for some reason the settings just FCs. I'm gonna play around with the overclocking on a clean flash.

Guest Davidoff59

Regarding the SD card write speeds, I'm pretty sure that its using the internal SD card speed as if I select use SD card for apps, I can't mount the SD card in recovery so I think internal SD card is now the removable SD card in b934.

I have had a 3700 score

Guest Hans Gruber

My bluetooth didn't appear to be working with this kernel and B934 but I couldn't do too much testing as I had to flash back to stock before going out

Guest omegamoon
Source code or Richard Stallman will come knocking down your door. :P
Haha, I did remove one bearded guy with a strong smell of alcohol from my premises a while ago. Was that you Dazzozo? :D

But seriously, I will release the code, every single line of it... But first things first. Coffee anyone?

Guest tracasan

My bluetooth didn't appear to be working with this kernel and B934 but I couldn't do too much testing as I had to flash back to stock before going out

same issue for me..bluetooth doesn't turn on

Camera problems here too, on both stock and Camera zoom. I'd grab logs but logging isn't enabled. Shame, I really need my camera so back to stock kernel for now for me.

Fingers crossed on an update soon. :)

logging can be enabled with the engineers menu, its been covered so please do a quick search.

Yes, I know this. But it can only be enabled via stock ROM and I am on Infusion, and you cannot access the menu.

Guest omegamoon

Bluetooth is not working here as well. Can't believe I missed that. Camera is working ok though. I'm using camera360. I'll look into this as soon as I get home tonight. Can't promise anything, since I don't know if it's easy to fix.