Huawei answered me about ICS in FB

Guest xZaratustrAx

Guest bladebuddy
Hi I am new to MoDaCo and I own a g300. I have been anticipating the release of the ICS update from a distance and I have to say the suspense is killing me now. I get the feeling as if huawei or vodafone are stalling on their customers. It just sounds like they are not communicating a tangible release date for the people and if they keep this up I may just install a vanilla ICS rom to my phone.... come on...."Why are we waiting....."Why are we waiting..."

Maybe a little paranoid or a conspiracy theory here but I wouldn't put it past Huawei to leek roms in order to get devs on forums like this to sort out there problems for them. Also good feedback for them.

Guest Davidoff59

I think its done to stop people asking questions on when it will be ready for release.They know about the leaks so should have sacked whoever was leaking them.

They also probably review peoples reaction to their hardware accelerated UI support'

G300 in China is being constantly upgraded....Have in mind that in China they have released G302D (dual camera), G305T (chinese network variant) and now G330D (dual core) ... So lots of G300 models...and I guess Huawei is more busy in update later models than the G300.