Receiving message character problem Help me

Guest danqer

Guest danqer

Hello everyone . im using h3blue rom . i ask one question. i'm turkish .. and "ş.ğ.ö,ı" characters i dont see receiving message. i use Handcent SMS . i look every setting but i dont this fault :( pls help me

i cant see this (ğ.ı.ş,ö) international character.

(sorry my little english)

Guest JockeSve

Have U tried removing and then re-adding language pack?

Or in worst case removing entire Handcent app (clear app cache & data and all add-ons) and then re-installing it?

Are you using the 1.4 version of H3 Blues? It has an enhanced messaging application so may work better. For all we know the bug may be with Handcent SMS.

I take it you can send Turkish characters fine? To enable them you just go into the keyboard settings, select input languages and then select Turkish. You can then long press on letters and you'll get access to the characters you need.

post-954400-0-89261300-1345061259_thumb.

https://play.google....lang.nextsms.tr

Edited by H3ROS

Guest danqer

Are you using the 1.4 version of H3 Blues? It has an enhanced messaging application so may work better. For all we know the bug may be with Handcent SMS.

I take it you can send Turkish characters fine? To enable them you just go into the keyboard settings, select input languages and then select Turkish. You can then long press on letters and you'll get access to the characters you need.

post-954400-0-89261300-1345061259_thumb.

https://play.google....lang.nextsms.tr

Dude i dont see Received message character. i see my character "ğşıö" but received message not. Example. "Selam can m nas l s n"