Android 2.2.2

Guest BritishPatriot

Guest utternoob

It was never made, and anyway, why go back to Froyo, it was horrible. It was on my Galaxy Tab for months and looking back on it, the Gingerbread upgrade was the best thing that ever happened to it. I'm sure many Blade owners will agree

Guest BritishPatriot

It was never made, and anyway, why go back to Froyo, it was horrible. It was on my Galaxy Tab for months and looking back on it, the Gingerbread upgrade was the best thing that ever happened to it. I'm sure many Blade owners will agree

Fair comment! :)

Guest BritishPatriot

Yeah, the Skate never had Froyo, and nobody was crazy enough to port it, since there's no point.

I quite liked 2.2.2, basic, simple to use, it had the standard phone keypad for texting, as I am not too keen about a QWERTY on a phone...

Guest omegavesko

I quite liked 2.2.2, basic, simple to use, it had the standard phone keypad for texting, as I am not too keen about a QWERTY on a phone...

I'm sure there are third party keyboards you can install for that functionality. It's the beauty of Anroid. :P

When i bought my skate they was with Froyo. o_o

Are you sure? When/where did you buy it? How do you know it was Froyo?

It could've been a development device or something, but to my knowledge, ZTE never considered Froyo on the Skate.

Are you sure? When/where did you buy it? How do you know it was Froyo?

It could've been a development device or something, but to my knowledge, ZTE never considered Froyo on the Skate.

Yes, i am completely sure. I bought Skate in Russia.

As soon as he came into my hands i checked android version - 2.2.3. And they was laggy as hell.

Edited by Boxxy