XT9 Pack / Guide

Guest ace9094

Guest ace9094

Hi folks

I just upgraded from OSF to OSF2, popped a few roms on and noticed I cannot use Word Completion (Predictive Text)

Does anyone have a guide on how to get it back and where to get the files?

I believe the files are not illegal so this post should be OK (However if I am incorrect please let me know and I will remove or request deletion)

I believe I need an XT9.apk, Libs folder and User Data folder... but I do not knw whet to gert them,,, Tried google but no success...

Does anyone have a pack andf rough guide at all? OR an equivelent / better solution :)

thanks

ace

Edited by ace9094

Guest Rinnegan

Ace9094 you should add the guide i sent you to this post, I didnt put it on the F'nC just to keep the thread clear of uneeded stuff, Glad to hear it worked.

Edited by Rinnegan

• 4 weeks later...

Long time stalker, first time poster. Please, please can you send me the details of how to get predictive text working again.

I've got the XT9 apk and lib and usr files but when I install the apk it just hangs and I can't figure out how to transfer the damn files from my PC to my phone.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Edited by Jamaxx

Guest Rinnegan

OK you don't install, move the apk file to the system/app then correct the permissions, reboot and you should be up and running. If not there's the touch pal keyboard on the market and it free

• 3 weeks later...
Guest glossywhite

You can easily get them from the stock image in CWM format - they are pinned above. The CWM archave is plain zip.

Please be more specific - where is "above"? A link would have been better.