[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Rico_89

How? where we could find that apk???

;)

If you have it installed on ICS then on the root of your internal storage goto; data / app and the apk should be there.

Guest dt_matthews

The Gapps package can't contain every app by Google ever, that would be stupid.

It contains the account services, Play Store and the search components.

Erm, who suggested it should contain all g apps? not me, merely that I thought the Music app would be bundled.

Guest sonicprogress

once connecting to my wifi the phone crashed, and then went into a crash loop each time it booted up and tried to connect. Gonna wait till next update before trying again

Guest vladax10

Thank you Daz very much...i will try to donate...just keep doing hard.

Any ideas how to fix major issues?

Edited by vladax10

Guest Dazzozo

Erm, who suggested it should contain all g apps? not me, merely that I thought the Music app would be bundled.

I merely discounted your assumption with reason. No need to get hostile over it. This is a dev thread. I'm discussing the Gapps from a dev standpoint.

Music is just one of many Google apps, which the user can easily obtain from the market. If you assume that Music is bundled, then we may as well bundle Movies, Books, Maps, Street View, Earth...

I mean, they're all Google products, right?

It's done because believe it or not, there are devices out there with 512MB NAND. Total.

Guest dt_matthews

I merely discounted your assumption with reason. No need to get hostile over it. This is a dev thread. I'm discussing the Gapps from a dev standpoint.

Music is just one of many Google apps, which the user can easily obtain from the market. If you assume that Music is bundled, then we may as well bundle Movies, Books, Maps, Street View, Earth...

I mean, they're all Google products, right?

It's done because believe it or not, there are devices out there with 512MB NAND. Total.

hostile? erm, I think you used the 'hostile' language ('stupid'), had I been able to download it from the market I would not have posted but I just get a not available in your region/country msg with no install option...

Guest Rico_89

UMS - fixed

Thanks but what is...

That's universal mass storage peeps :)

....Ah OK .. :)

... Any chance of fixing my GF's PMS :P

Edited by Rico_89

Guest Santa Claus

I am on CM9 (CWM v5.0.2.8) and want to flash CM10. I have tried different routes to flash b926 (dload folder) + vol+/- & b934 & b934 infusion. I always end up at the Huawei logo. I cannot connect to unlockbootloader (error device not found), could this be the problem and how to solve it?

Thanks!

I cannot connect to unlockbootloader (error device not found), could this be the problem and how to solve it?

Thanks!

This means you do not have adb setup correctly. You need to make sure adb works before attempting to root & unlock the bootloader.

Check that: 'adb device' shows your device before proceeding.

See this guide if you are unsure on how to get adb working: http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/what-is-adb-and-how-to-install-it-android/

Edited by Cyda