g300 replacement

Guest Mrian

hi, i water damaged my phone (got mud inside it) the screen doesnt respond to touch anymore :(.

should i get another g300 ( and where from) or is there another new amazing budget phone on the block... that i should consider buying?

or maybe a new phone thats just around the corner (been using my san francisco orange, but would like to get a faster more responsive phone on the go).

please let me know your opinons,

Thanks

Ian

Guest dragpyre

hi, i water damaged my phone (got mud inside it) the screen doesnt respond to touch anymore :(.

should i get another g300 ( and where from) or is there another new amazing budget phone on the block... that i should consider buying?

or maybe a new phone thats just around the corner (been using my san francisco orange, but would like to get a faster more responsive phone on the go).

please let me know your opinons,

Thanks

Ian

Cheapest non fleabay Dual core I've seen is Sony Xperia U, £150

The ZTE Grand X is £199

Orange San Diego is around £199 and got good reviews.

But around the £100 mark, there's not really anything that compares to the G300.

Guest dt_matthews

The Zte Era is coming soon, although its ~250 - but for that sort of money its an awful lot of spec so if you can push the budget it might be worth considering...

As ever it depends what you want - the most serious competition at this price afaik is from the Nokia Lumia 710 £99.95 from CPW +£10 credit "top-up". Impresssive spec & favourable reviews if you would consider a Windows OS.

btw, due to the low volume mic problem I've just replaced mine...................with another G300

Edited by Titas

thanks guys the lumina dpoes look promising.. but windows OS... doesnt seem right to use that any more im conveted to the anriod way sof things ... viva google.. :) )

Edited by Mrian