CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)

Guest tony_secreto

Guest misterff1

I'm trying to use cm compiler to start learning how to build this, but it doesn't work for me because the program can't load the list with supported devices for cm9.. does anyone have the same problem? how can i fix this?

Guest chelseartb

Is it possible to import SIM card divers from the stock rom to ics???? Ill try to solve my problem myself but I need to know where the sim card drivers or baseband drivers are located on the phone. Is there any kind of thing I could backup with titanium backup and restore onto cm9? Any help would be appreciated thnx :)

Guest misterff1

Is it possible to import SIM card divers from the stock rom to ics???? Ill try to solve my problem myself but I need to know where the sim card drivers or baseband drivers are located on the phone. Is there any kind of thing I could backup with titanium backup and restore onto cm9? Any help would be appreciated thnx :)

What exactly is the reason you try to import SIM card drivers?

--edit--

Sorry, didn't see your previous post.

I don't know if it's possible, but can't you ask your provider for a new SIM card with the same contract? They usually have that possibility....

Edited by misterff1

Guest hecatae

I don't know how.. i don't understand github and sudo :( i know alot about computers and mobile phones but i just don't understand this

if you know a good tutorial please let me know..

present

As if... my phoen is bricked. I installed miui rom and was checking out the various themes and got suck in the miui boot loop. I have been trying all night to flash it back to stock, i cant get into cwm, i can get emerengery mode. All the tutorials i have read have not helped, no matter what i end up in a lg logo boot loop, then the screen goes white and stays blacks and plays the lg boot logo msuic over and over again.

kdz crashed on my computers when the "finished" message is dispalyed in the log

Guest yayakuya

As if... my phoen is bricked. I installed miui rom and was checking out the various themes and got suck in the miui boot loop. I have been trying all night to flash it back to stock, i cant get into cwm, i can get emerengery mode. All the tutorials i have read have not helped, no matter what i end up in a lg logo boot loop, then the screen goes white and stays blacks and plays the lg boot logo msuic over and over again.

kdz crashed on my computers when the "finished" message is dispalyed in the log

you just need a hard reset (home + vol down + power ) if you meet that issue. idk why a kdz crashing after it say finished. but you'll be good after doing what i said... :)

you just need a hard reset (home + vol down + power ) if you meet that issue. idk why a kdz crashing after it say finished. but you'll be good after doing what i said... :)

Fix it... for some reason this method worked:

Press the middle button below the volume down + power +, after shaking andexit LG logo, release the power. wait a few moments afterwards.

Thanks for your help

So i guess that everyone will be using the miui rom now since there is no more support from CM

Guest yayakuya

Fix it... for some reason this method worked:

Press the middle button below the volume down + power +, after shaking andexit LG logo, release the power. wait a few moments afterwards.

Thanks for your help

So i guess that everyone will be using the miui rom now since there is no more support from CM

but watch it, there's some themes that couldn't compatible with L3 then it will make a bootloop... ensure you have fully current rom backup. but don't delete that theme if you like some ui on it. try to mix that theme, and DON'T USE A STATUS BAR... that's what probably make your phone will end with bootloop....

but watch it, there's some themes that couldn't compatible with L3 then it will make a bootloop... ensure you have fully current rom backup. but don't delete that theme if you like some ui on it. try to mix that theme, and DON'T USE A STATUS BAR... that's what probably make your phone will end with bootloop....

Thanks for the advice.

Guest eclipsegax

Hi guys.... can somebody tell me if USB mass storage its already enabled in cm9 cyanogen mod.. i have beena long time trying to do it by myself .... i did try with the (build prop and with the init..e0.USB.rc file) Bit nothing.... can so me onehelp me please???? I've installed my cm9 since november so, maybe you know, some new adjustments for the USB mass storage or what i can do... some advice???

Guest eclipsegax

Sorry guys.. ive mistoke with my versión date... my currently instaled versión its 2012-12-02 nightly-e400......::::::so.:::::keep waiting for some help thanks............

Guest yayakuya

Sorry guys.. ive mistoke with my versión date... my currently instaled versión its 2012-12-02 nightly-e400......::::::so.:::::keep waiting for some help thanks............

since build 3 released, i've got problem with USB mass storage ever. just plug in then PC will be automatically detect the MTP device with Media and Storage option window. yes, once i experienced with that problem in my friend's PC. then problem solved when i install Windows Media Format Runtime11 for his XP. because i guess that MTP devices need that thing for read mass storage instead. well, do you ever had that problem before flash that version?

Guest misterff1

Certainly not.. miui is terrible on this device! It's slow, unstable, has double galleries... and so on. We just got to build cm ourself..

I have an idea for that: i noticed that the issue of the screen freeze is caused by trebuched, so we should change that to apex launcher... also including the overclock kernel solves a lot of issues(the batterybug for example) so we should include that too and ofcourse we should add an fm radio and mass storage should be enabled.

If these things can be combined, we have a stable cm9 version and only the baseband problem will be still there..

Guest hecatae

Certainly not.. miui is terrible on this device! It's slow, unstable, has double galleries... and so on. We just got to build cm ourself..

I have an idea for that: i noticed that the issue of the screen freeze is caused by trebuched, so we should change that to apex launcher... also including the overclock kernel solves a lot of issues(the batterybug for example) so we should include that too and ofcourse we should add an fm radio and mass storage should be enabled.

If these things can be combined, we have a stable cm9 version and only the baseband problem will be still there..

we also need to swap the data and internal sd partitions, 1gb data partition would solve a lot of issues, we would need a modified recovery to recognise this.

Guest chelseartb

we also need to swap the data and internal sd partitions, 1gb data partition would solve a lot of issues, we would need a modified recovery to recognise this.

ICan u give me any tips on how the baseband works and therefore how to solve the baseband problem? surely there must be some files in the stock rom that interact with the baseband and that simply needs to be ported to cm9? Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest misterff1

hey guyz!we have new cm9 nightly update.actually it's two. 13 and 14.so are they still gonna abandon the project? check get.cm

I think they will make cm9 stable and abandon the project after that..

Guest viking_kong

well at least we had stable cm9.anyway i'm not asking for cm10.just the stable build with less bug and with all working componets.or at least cm7.for me l3 lacks ram for 4.x.x

Guest Swaggzo

My problem started with gingerbread. The phone constantly restarts itself.

I upgraded to this ICS CM9, now its like i'm dinning with the devil himself. The phone keeps freezing like frozen meat, even if i keep uninstalling the whole apps. I've wiped/cleared the user data from the recovery screen, thrice this week. But it is still the same trash. Please, i've googled for weeks but i havnt found any solution. I need help here, and quick cause i can't do anything succesfully with the phone;not even calls, messages, browsing, twitter... Everything just freezes like trash.

Please this is my mail box => [email protected]

My twitter username is @Lyricsuperstar

I would like to get useful replies soon.. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Swaggzo

Guest Swaggzo

Quite stable now (cm-9-20121223-NIGHTLY-e400.zip) in my E400g-v10a, in comparation to the first nightly I used (20121111).

Now I can mount both internal and external memories, in both *Linux and Windoze.

Good news is there are less issues now. The booting issue, and a pair I don't quite remember now.

By the way, I tried next launcher v1.11, much too shitty for $15.99. I got it for free from a developer friend of mine.

Merry effing Xmas.

My problem is that, the phone freezes alot. It started after i installed cm9 on it (upgraded from gingerbread)

It freezes until i remove & re-insert its battery. I've clear the phone and all the user data but, it is still the same story. It freezes like 5 times everyhour; when i'm typing, switching to a new app or menu, making a call... Etc..

And i need help here, cause i cant use the phone comfortably. Thanks.. My mail box ==> [email protected]

Guest misterff1

My problem started with gingerbread. The phone constantly restarts itself.

I upgraded to this ICS CM9, now its like i'm dinning with the devil himself. The phone keeps freezing like frozen meat, even if i keep uninstalling the whole apps. I've wiped/cleared the user data from the recovery screen, thrice this week. But it is still the same trash. Please, i've googled for weeks but i havnt found any solution. I need help here, and quick cause i can't do anything succesfully with the phone;not even calls, messages, browsing, twitter... Everything just freezes like trash.

Please this is my mail box => [email protected]

My twitter username is @Lyricsuperstar

I would like to get useful replies soon.. Thanks in advance!

I know the freezing problem you have.. try to flash the overclock kernel, because that might help. If that doesn't work try to set the cpu governor to interactiive( make sure you enable 'set on boot') and if that doesn't work you should download a very heavy game and play that for five minutes after startup..

Let me know if this helped you :)