CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)

Guest tony_secreto

Guest hecatae

Should I use V10a gingerbread stock rom and then upgrade from tht to cm9 to solve my baseband/sim card issues

could you please try V10a b or c to see what happens

Guest chelseartb

could you please try V10a b or c to see what happens

Ok but first do u have any way of backing up our stock roms with all data like launchers and apps?

Guest FredjeHell

Found a great combination.

I am now using CM9 nightly from 30-12 and the overclocked kernel from http://www.androidworld.it/forum/lg-optimus-l3-259/%5Bkernel%5Doverclocked-1ghz-newgovernor-miuiv4icsmixed-77817/

Version 2, the no battery bug version

Installed it on 18 jan and no spontanious reboots at all.

only thing I miss now is the FM radio, for the rest its perfect.

Guest Swaggzo

I think i should downgrade this phone back to gingerbread because of the freezing problem i'm having with it. I don't even know what to do next because its even annoying.. And stressful too. I mean, having to remove and re-insert your battery like 10 times daily just because the phone keeps freezing everytime. It feels like hell tho!

Guest Swaggzo

I think i should downgrade this phone back to gingerbread because of the freezing problem i'm having with it. I don't even know what to do next because its even annoying.. And stressful too. I mean, having to remove and re-insert your battery like 10 times daily just because the phone keeps freezing everytime. It feels like hell tho!

Its on screen auto rotate. It still freezes continously.

Is that the only method you know?

Which one are you talking about? Are you talking about the auto rotate in launcher general tab or the one under the display menu. In the display menu , make sure in rotation modes you have 0 ,90 and 270 degrees ticked. maybe you might have to select 180 as well.

Have you changed anything in the performance menu ?

Edited by Flowfx

yes.. changed the CPU governor settings to interactive

Try changing it to ondemand which is defualt. Im using smartassv2. Also I have min cpu at 122mhz and max at 1000mhz.. Im using the cm build performance options only, i dont have any third party apps like no frills cpu installed. I have allow purging of assets in memory management checked and as well as surface dithering

Edited by Flowfx

Hey guys, i have just found this site with lots of roms for our phone. The site is called Ultraconnect, you will need google translate to view it. 2 new mods for our phone came out today

Edited by Flowfx

Guest misterff1
Hey guys, i have just found this site with lots of roms for our phone. The site is called Ultraconnect, you will need google translate to view it. 2 new mods for our phone came out today

I'm making a new blog with all those e400 roms but without the other crap on that site and in english.. will post the URL soon..

Edited by misterff1

I'm making a new blog with all those e400 roms but without the other crap on that site and in english.. will post the URL soon..

Sounds like a good plan. Its quite tricky keeping up with all the new roms, all of a sudden loads have come out this month. Im using the Xperience 1.5a at the moment. I like the font,icons and transparent menu is a nice addition. The 1ghz kernal is built into the rom... the only problem is some apps are duplicated like the gallery, but if you disable the stock one your fine.Overall the rom is very fast and smooth.