Advice on updating from B926

Guest kurix

just do the clockwork stuff again to get clockwork back and then run the b934 repack .

YOU BEAUTIFUL SON OF A BITCH! :P

I had tried using the easy Cwm installer earlier but the phone wasn't being detected. I used Cwm installer V5 that I found in some thread (will try and find the link) again just for the hell of it and it booted, flashed a backup image, entered unlock code and now flashing infusion!

I love the internet :)

Guest Rico_89

YOU BEAUTIFUL SON OF A BITCH! :P

I had tried using the easy Cwm installer earlier but the phone wasn't being detected. I used Cwm installer V5 that I found in some thread (will try and find the link) again just for the hell of it and it booted, flashed a backup image, entered unlock code and now flashing infusion!

I love the internet :)

Pheeww.. Glad to see it worked out. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Roadkill Kelly

YOU BEAUTIFUL SON OF A BITCH!

I love the internet

Sorry, i have same problem, may i ask you - what did you do for fix the problem?

Step by step please =)

p,s : sorry for my bad english - im from belarus :blush: