I need simple rom for my ZTE

Guest MaxADSL

Guest MaxADSL

I change my rom 3-4 times, and i have some problems with phone speed, now i like to change rom to default for my zte, with only default programs without themes and other program like task menagers, screen lockers etc etc...

curently info

model: zte racer

version 2.3.7

baseband: Ab214567xx

kernel: 2.6.32.9-perf deadlink@deadlink-pc #186

cpu: ARM v6 compatible processor rev 5 (v6l)

Mem total: 161mb

Mod version: My Mod 2.3.7 CM7 ABHI922

Guest GuyOverThere

hmm... hi, to be clear, are you asking for the stock rom for your zte?

If you're not talking about the stock, then what exactly you want?

aosp based rom? There are not if you want 2.3 android in zte gen1 or gen2

cyanogenmod based rom? Currently I think the only 'clean rom' (without many extras) based on cyanogenmod is one from deadlink - check post here - however since zte racer isn't cyanogenmod supported, there's no such thing as "clean" cyanogenmod version.

Finally, related to speed (although you're not very clear to what you're referring to, games? responsiveness? video? UI smoothness?...) and since you're running deadlink's kernel, try vamshi's kernel

Guest MaxADSL

i dont know what is gen 1 2, simple i root my phone, format data, boot and other required and choose install zip from sd card, last time i choose xperia rom downloaded from here. I like simple android, i dont know diferents from android 2.1 and 2.3, gen 1 and gen 2

Guest GuyOverThere

Oh... in that case use this or this (for the last one you need to download google apps from here)

About gens... there are two generations of zte racer, the ones that came with android 2.1 are commonly gen1 and the ones that came with android 2.2 are gen2

Guest GuyOverThere

Wow, this is very good rom, but dont have android market - play store, i cant download other apps :\

As I said before, for that one you need to install google apps using this is a flashable zip (install via cwm)