its doing my head in!!!

Guest raymiebear

Guest raymiebear

alright fella's ive been seraching alot on the internet looking for a resolveing of this hopefully one of you's can help me out, everytime i turn my mobile on (e400), it goes stright to clockworkmod recovery screen ive tryed wripeing/factory reset, still nothing, is there a resolveing way of fixing this :/ realli starting to annoy mee ...

many thanks in advance

Guest irberserk

Yes i have!xD

• Download kdz-flasher KDZ flasher
    Download original firmware here(Download firmware for your country)
    Enter in "emergency mode" Pushing Volume+ Volume- Power
    In kdz folder remember to install first the file msxml.msi then run KDZ_FW_UPD
    Set in KDZ flasher - 3QGCT in type and EMERGENCY in PhoneMode - point to the file.kdz that you have downloaded
    click update............. wait 5-10 minutes
    and all should works.

Guest raymiebear

thanks for replying mate i live in the uk (belfast), am not 100% sure what firmware is on my fone :S.. ive tried the o2 firmware off that site u posted but still didnt work kept on goin into clockwork mod recovery :/..

Guest irberserk

Impossible man xD sure that you have done the correct procedure?i have used today kdz flasher for reset my dead phone xD. You can use open europe firmware. Remember after the flash if you have bootloop in lg screen do an hard reset ( Home Volume- Power). Im here for any problem.

Guest raymiebear

still having problems doing this lad's, ive tryed the above and got couldnt make connection with server..when i done the first thing mentioned to me the fone gets stuck at 6% at the upgrade then comes up with couldnt connect to fone,,

Guest raymiebear

yea ive installed the lg driver before trying this mate,when i open the kdz flasher and it saying unpacking kdz it goes into not responding then comes up with uptest not workin :/

Guest raymiebear

yes mate ive installed the file also, when i connect the fone after a while it'll pop up with the message i wrote above :/ really starting to annoy me now ive been trying to get this fone fixed the last 2 weeks i just nee someone to help me out asap :/ lol

Guest irberserk
yes mate ive installed the file also, when i connect the fone after a while it'll pop up with the message i wrote above :/ really starting to annoy me now ive been trying to get this fone fixed the last 2 weeks i just nee someone to help me out asap :/ lol

Its not my guilty if kdz crash the problem are you and your pc,not the people that would help you.

Edited by irberserk

Guest irberserk

First try to disable LGE virtual modem from system-device manager, or if you have another pc try with this. If not works try this tutorial, i mean that you have win 7 64bit.

Edited by irberserk

Guest NitoriK12

Well , i reflashed my phone back to gingerbread a couple days ago.

using windows 8 pro x64 , tried kdz flasher, welll it flash but crashes same error too. phone stuck at lg boot logo and white screen

to fix this hold down VOL Down + Power it will bring you to a screen with a Box that is unpacking then the phone will reboot and it would work.

try it!

oh yeah be sure to run as admin , disable the lge modem, and run the kdz in compatibility mode , select windows xp

Edited by NitoriK12