HELP! phone wont start

Guest gers77

Guest gabmar82

Just to let every one know phone is fixed. problem was my sd card, i got a new one and managed to update firmware ect without a problem. thanks ev 1 for there input.

Same problem as you. Ive tested with other SD CARD but ..... No....Ive tested also the upgrade tool http://www.modaco.com/topic/355873-guidepossibly-a-new-rom-downgrade-upgrade-tool-found/

I had ATOMIC rom (b888) but i dont remeber baseband....Each dload i prove i get error (pink bar stops at 30%)

help me....please :(

Guest gabmar82

can you still get in to clockworkmod?

No...i tried operations u suggest...but the phone doesn't go on bootloader mode...there is a loop with the logo....

and now my battery is 0% and the charge is very slow (caused by the continuos loop).....

Edited by gabmar82

you could try this ,power of take bat out and leave it out then connect usb cable ,run clockwork from pc it will just not find anything untill you insert the battery .then you might get clockwork back on at least.then try rootinging it ,i no this might not work but if it does then your good to go again,just use the downgade and then try full ics update.worth trying.might help.

Edited by wrtease

Guest gabmar82

okay you could do this .just do the ics update.i no you will end up with pink bar,run root program again and then try again.

Ok.....thanks for your time....

Could you link me ics update and root program? Just to don't errors...

Guest mcpaddington

Hey everyone, instead of starting a new thread I decided to post here. After using a network unlock code to unlock my phone, when I put a sim in for a different carrier com.android.phone stops working, any ideas on how to fix it? I've tried a wipe and re-installing the B936 update but it still happens. Using the sim that came with the phone still works though.

• 6 months later...

if some one has a problem with this need to download ics b52 dload folder with the file update.app inside and copy to your sd card and remove battery 10 sec insert battery press on/off and volume key updown same time and you will install ics 4.0.3 b52 official android