[ROM] ParanoidAndroid 2.81 CM10 4.1.2 [Updated 31.3.2013]

Guest zeelog

I tested this ROM and the PAC one and on both came across an issue... Titanium Backup doesn't restore most of the backed up applications I have backed up (ex. Winamp).

Any clues why this is happening?

Hope i see a thread with last two digits interchanged soon...

if you know what i mean

CM 4.2.1 ;)

i dont think this is possible...

since pa have gone aosp way...

You probably have seen the YouTube player (or any other hw accelerated player) mess up the colors of some videos, for instance in the original Nyan cat video:

gkdufwu.png

This depends on the pixel size of the video, more precisely on whether its width is a multiple of 16.

I have fixed the problem in the legacy OMX code, so now you can soon enjoy your Nyan cat and a lot of other videos. This patch also applies to CM10.1. I have tested this with videos with really odd sizes (e.g. 541x359) and I'm pretty sure alignment is entirely correct now. :)

Edit: wrong thread actually, I meant to post this to KonstaT's CM10. It probably won't matter, though.

Edited by Guest

updated to:...

Version 2.6.4 ROM:

CHANGELOG:

Disabled WebGL

Fix audio routing (SIP audio, notifications with headphones)

Various fixes for hwui to avoid possible leaks and screen corruption

Fix messed up u/v plane alignment in some videos

All the above fixes: Credit to daemond - big thanks.

not following xda these days..

@zeelog any hope of getting PA for 4.2.1...

pardon my ignorance ...dunno much about rom development...is it not possible to backport the aospa 2.99 changes to 2.5x pa preferences

Guest thanos3xd

I update the ROM today via GooManager!!As I can see scrolling is awesome in any app (big differences to facebook app)!!!And for me this ROM is the fastest ROM for zte blade!!!I feel my phone like new!!

Guest thanos3xd

someone please tell me how to take a screenshot of quick settings :(

cm10.1

Blade

Press together power button and volume down in the screen you want to capture!!

Guest peetu20

I cant seen any diffirence between paranoid and daemond cm10. Scrolling is bit laggy, as always on our blade...

Vsync improves scrolling/smooth ui, am i right?

not following xda these days..

@zeelog any hope of getting PA for 4.2.1...

pardon my ignorance ...dunno much about rom development...is it not possible to backport the aospa 2.99 changes to 2.5x pa preferences

wish it was that simple, i doubt if that's possible - at least not by my standards :-) hdpi support for pa 4.2.1 has been added recently, so far it's still wip...alternatively you can try JellyBeer which is based on CM10.1 - don't expect the same features as PA, but at least you change DPI for individual apps...

this ROM is great, but camera preview in panorama mode is glitchy. :(

thanks for pointing this out, uploaded new build today, should fix that.

Guest nicjoco

Currently running PA 2.64

When installing updated zip for ROM I don't want to lose my apps. Can I miss out any steps of the installation instructions on OP?

Currently running PA 2.64

When installing updated zip for ROM I don't want to lose my apps. Can I miss out any steps of the installation instructions on OP?

if you're on pa2.64 just install updated rom, followed by gapps - you might wish to take a backup of pa preferences before you do so, you can always restore them afterwards..