[ROM] [ICS] [B944] favaroooo B6 [13-11 UPDATE]

Guest fraska

Guest wso277

Maybe in Infusion rom the user agent of the phone is edited but I can't tell other

Can i change anything to solve this?

The rom seems to be working good, smooth and fast without oc kernel.

Edited by wso277

Guest Potatoes

Hi, i'm testing this rom and it seems to be good but i have a problem.

I'm not able to install the game granny smith from the market. It says the phone is not compatible, but i bought and had it installed in infusion rom.

Any help on this please?

Not tried it but you could try editting the build.prop to fool google play that your device is a different phone

http://www.howtogeek.com/116456/how-to-install-incompatible-android-apps-from-google-play/

Edited by Potatoes

Guest pejicgoran

I was on b934 offiacial and i went to favarooo b3 but i have a problem with root access.I have superuser aplication but for tit.bekap it denied root.I try to root rom again but again i have not root access.

any thoughts on b4??

some ideas:

power toogles

root explorer

holo launcher

omegamoon kernel + cpu control app

gapps

notepad by banderlabs

sd speed increase

cheers

Guest Johnneysul

Just tried it and it is the best yet. Clean, Fast, Responsive but almost no signal. I even instaled it twice in case I didn't wipe everything the first time but still very poor signal. This is the fourth ROM I have tried and never a signal problem before. Any ideas what might solve this.

I would love to be able to use this,

thanks

j

Guest cjcandrei

any thoughts on b4??

some ideas:

power toogles

root explorer

holo launcher

gapps

notepad by banderlabs

sd speed increase

cheers

Could use the init.d support for the link2sd to work with the internal partition ...

Could use the init.d support for the link2sd to work with the internal partition ...

Just add the Geno kernel, then you have overlock/underclock ability plus init.d support.

Guest fraska

some ideas:

power toogles

root explorer

holo launcher

gapps

notepad by banderlabs

sd speed increase

cheers

I love the Vanilla interface of Android, so I added the ICS launcher, any launcher you can install it manually, will probably never add other launcher, same thing for the toggles, kernel and notepad.

Root Explorer is already integrated, gapps I don't understand, they're already integrated.

Where's SD speed increase mod?

Guest fernslb

I installed this rom today but it has a MAJOR BUG, because although it gives you the superuser icon, it doesn`t work at all.

With this rom i can`t allow any root permissions to apps (for example on Titanium, link2sd, root explorer it says that superuser permissions were denied).

I have tried to re-root again several times but the problem stands.

Any help please????

Edited by fernslb

Guest fraska

Caching will decrease SD life

I installed this rom today but it has a MAJOR BUG, because although it gives you the superuser icon, it doesn`t work at all.

With this rom i can`t allow any root permissions to apps (for example on Titanium, link2sd, root explorer it says that superuser permissions were denied).

I have tried to re-root again several times but the problem stands.

Any help please????

Flash via CWM http://androidsu.com/superuser/

Caching will decrease SD life

Are you sure you are not confusing this with a sdcard swap file?

Flash memory is degraded through write cycles and as this tweak adjusts the size of the READ cache from the sdcard I find it hard to believe that this would do any harm to the SD.

Do you have any info to substantiate this? I have had a brief search but can't seem to find anything. I would love to read any thread/article regarding cache size tweaks degrading sd life if you could share the links.

Edited by Cyda