[ROM] [ICS] [B944] favaroooo B6 [13-11 UPDATE]

Guest fraska

I´ve tried stock 926/936/940 and 944+genokoloar@1,228 Ghz - but this ROM feels snappiest. Simple things like scrolling through the contact list, opening sms, opening/closing toggles, scrolling through apps list (using touchwiz) after having closed browser: with much much less lag!!!

Thank You fraska!!!

Only sour bite is that I can´t get Huawei radio apk installed. It won´t install. I tried installing from \sys but failed either.

Guest wouterbeer

Great ROM! Had no issues whatsoever on B3.

Last night updated from B3 to B5 (so never installed B4), but after installing it started to suddenly reboot and then it got stuck while booting. Had to pull battery to try to reboot again but the problem remained. Also reinstalling B5 did not solve the problem. I did not CWM back-up B3 before installing B5 since all went so smooth before with the other favarooo ROMs.

Now I'm back on an older back-up (B934) and everything is running fine again. Therefore tonight I am going to download the B5 update again, put in on the SD-card overwriting the old one, and try a clean install. Any recommendations? I imagine installing it over B934 should work fine or should I do all the upgrades in the chronological order (favaroooo B1-B2-B3-B4-B5)?

Now I'm back on an older back-up (B934) and everything is running fine again. Therefore tonight I am going to download the B5 update again, put in on the SD-card overwriting the old one, and try a clean install. Any recommendations? I imagine installing it over B934 should work fine or should I do all the upgrades in the chronological order (favaroooo B1-B2-B3-B4-B5)?

No you haven't to install all rom versions. Have you made a full wipe?

Guest wouterbeer

No you haven't to install all rom versions. Have you made a full wipe?

I did do a full wipe, although I installed B5 and then immediately after I did the wipe. Maybe I should do a full wipe before upgrading to B5? Anyway, I will try that.

Guest wouterbeer

Not sure why it is not working anymore for me. This time I did: wipe dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data/factory reset, install B5, install from zip all Huawei system sounds (which I found somewhere in this topic), full wipe again, reboot. First time reboot gives me the error "system-UI has stopped". So I cannot even go through the registration process.

No idea what goes wrong here, especially since favaroooo B3 worked perfect for me...

Guest art-101

Not sure why it is not working anymore for me. This time I did: wipe dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data/factory reset, install B5, install from zip all Huawei system sounds (which I found somewhere in this topic), full wipe again, reboot. First time reboot gives me the error "system-UI has stopped". So I cannot even go through the registration process.

No idea what goes wrong here, especially since favaroooo B3 worked perfect for me...

Personally I remove all the sounds from the ROM and keep a copy on my SD card saving as much space as possible for any apps etc. SD card space is cheap, space on the internal memory isn't.

But that's just me.

Personally I remove all the sounds from the ROM and keep a copy on my SD card saving as much space as possible for any apps etc. SD card space is cheap, space on the internal memory isn't.

But that's just me.

the system partition is different from the partition for app's,

so removing stuff from the system wont give more room for app's unfortunately (unless you put them on the system partition)

Guest wouterbeer

Install only the ROM and not other things

For now I jumped to the Infusion ROM, which is working fine. I might jump back to favaroooo later to see if the problems are solved ;)

Guest classless

In version B5 is it possible to edit the number of homescreens?

how to move apps in app drawer?

I don't have these options anymore.

Is this normal or just me?

Guest cohenra

Help Desperately needed

I have installed this ICS and now I get System UI has stopped coming up. I am not very good technically so would really appreciate someone telling me what to do. Great rom if this was not constantly showing up

Thanks

Rich

Guest krishang3
Help Desperately needed

I have installed this ICS and now I get System UI has stopped coming up. I am not very good technically so would really appreciate someone telling me what to do. Great rom if this was not constantly showing up

Thanks

Rich

Do a data wipe and install the rom again

Guest OmnioPT

What do you think about integrate some apps like Facebook, Twitter, Chrome?

Don't do that. Your rom is very clean. I think people can add the apps after if we want them.

Btw, personally I think you should add the original Radio FM app.

Guest OmnioPT
Thanks for your opinion, about Radio I will think

You're welcome.

But tell me. Is there anyway to install the radio app? Is the only thing that I miss in this rom.