BRICKED Skate

Guest Spirtster

Guest Spirtster

Sorry for my english. Tryed to unlock my ZTE Skate. So in last stap OSF Flasher Faild downloading! Then a phone stoped to turn on, appearing green android and nothing more. Then I tryed to get it back to life with the method for ZTE Blade with ZTE Firmware Flasher. And I was so stuppit tha i forgot that thi method is for ZTE BLADE!!!! And I flash my Skate with Blades firmware. Of course naw it dasn't work at all.... So how I think i must flash it with Skate Original firmware for restor FTM mode. Pleas Help!!!!!!

Guest Spirtster

The problem is that I have not FTM mode. I can't enter this. So a green Android do not appears. Black screen and red light of BACK Botton. All that I can do now is press vol up+vol down+power so the phone gose to ... I dont know how it calls that mode, but FTM Flasher can read the phone. But I dont know were I can get a firmware to flash the FTM. It must be a archive with 17 files, but not a bin file. For a BLADE it about 26 megabytes.

Edited by Spirtster

Maybe you can save it with T-card upgrade package , you can try this http://dl.vmall.com/c00oqnymm5 , download and unpack it , create a folder named 'image' on your sdcard , copy the image.bin to it , then insert the sdcard to your phone ,press vol up+middle key +power to launch the T-card update . Hope this can help , goodluck!