HOW TO Unbrick LG Optimus L3 Android Phone

Guest Jaizu

• 2 months later...

I've tried flashing a stock recovery using adb on OSX, Windows and Linux and adb cannot connect to the phone when it's in CWM.

The phone refuses to boot, just goes into CWM each time.

I've tried wiping all partitions then flashing various stock ROMs with KDZ and the phone still gets stuck in CWM boot loop.

Can anyone suggest anything that might help flash the phone back to stock settings?

Cheers!

Edited by nlo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest misterff1

I've tried flashing a stock recovery using adb on OSX, Windows and Linux and adb cannot connect to the phone when it's in CWM.

I've tried wiping all partitions then flashing various stock ROMs with KDZ and the phone still gets stuck in CWM boot loop.

Can anyone suggest anything that might help flash the phone back to stock settings?

Cheers!

You should first mount all partitions and enable usb mode on CWM and then use the tutorial

Edited by misterff1

• 2 months later...
Guest intasar

Cheers!

install DEFAULT RECOVERY or FLASH a CUSTOM ROM or INSTALL STOCK ROM using KDZ UPDATER