knackered phone

Guest jpbroad1970

Guest jpbroad1970

after trying an update the pohe has gone fubar

it only goes to the boot screen and when you try and reflash a rom it just locks with the pink bar going half way and there is no writing telling you what it is doing i have tried the downgrade zip and middle package and several roms.......is it totally shafted

HELP?????????

cheers

john

yep ud better give it to me,

nope just jokeing, happens all the time you have done something wrong but need more info,

what rom where you on (baseband)

what rom did u flash and how

Do you have cwm installed, if so can you boot into it

What does your ph do when you power it up

Guest jpbroad1970

i was on 934 voda nz 2030

it was 940 rom and cwm was installed but i cant boot into it unless im doing something wrong there

when i power up it just sits on the huawei screen forever

thanks i have tried both but no use still sticks on a third

how do you boot to cwm??

hold in vol up whilst then pressing power on till it vibrates. You can then let go of power but keep pressing vol up until cwm appears

Unlikely it is scrap as most people can get past this stage but perhaps you are really unlucky. Failing all else, I would try flashing every single available official update package one by one from B882 up to B940 (not all numbers exist and ICS starts after a jump at B926). People have reported that they have eventually found one that works. Some links hre http://www.modaco.co...ms-from-huawei/

Does the "middle" update package complete or does the pink bar stop part way through?

Edited by Hogweed

If you can see it from a PC over usb you can try recovering that way. You'll need to search how or wait for someone knowledgeable to assist.

Yes definitely worth a try as well but I'm guessing that even if he can get it talking to the PC in bootloader mode, then the bootloader is probably locked. Certainly worth a try to flash CWM recovery in bootloader mode though.

What if you boot with Power + Volume down (NOT Volume Up which enters recovery) to enter bootloader mode? Does the PC see it then?

Edited by Hogweed

well you do the crazy way ,just put your mobile to the pink screen and then install the drivers ,you can see if that helps you your mobile,working.dont put any dload folder on .then do the clockwork stuff ,might work?

p.s

this is how dc unlocker unlock the mobile now.

Edited by wrtease