DELL XCD35 GEN2 USERS STOCK ROM SYSTEM UPDATE FILE........U ALL DIDNT HELP ME....

STOCK ROM SYSTEM UPDATE FILE..

GUYS U ALL DIDNT HELP ME WHEN I LOST MY IMEI NO I GOT 114 VIEWS AND ONLY 1 REPLY............I GOT MY IMEI NO. BACK......THIS IS FOR STRICTLY DELL XCD35 USERS.........I GOT MY IMEI NO. BACK, BELOW THERS A LINK FOR..........................DELL XCD35 SYSTEM UPDATE FILE PACKAGE......... BIN FILE FOR

XCD35...........

http://www.general-f...0.0B01.rar.html

WARNNING THIS IS ONLY FOR DELL XCD35 GEN2 USERS

ITS PACKAGE FILE UPDATE FOR DELL XCD35 GEN2 FROYO 2.2...

COPY UPDATE FILE TO SD CARD CREATE A IMAGE FOLDER AND GO TO SETTING

GO TO SETTING > ABOUT PHONE > SYSTEM UPDATE....

AND NOW AFTER UPDATE U WILL BE IN STOCK ROM......

Edited by Guest

Any advantage over stock CWM flashable zip? Plus your IMEI was lost during a TPT Partition flash , there are threads that have been written for the same purpose . I had lost my IMEI when i was migrating back and forth gen2-3 . And found a thread here at modaco itself to help me get it back without trouble. Search a little more.

Cheers

Guest Stuart_f

A newer version of this file is in the sticky thread with all the stock roms which is here http://www.modaco.com/topic/324239-rom-zte-blade-stock-roms/

Dell (India): XCD35

DELL_P729DLV1.0.0B04

ro.build.version.release=2.1-update1

ro.build.date=Fri Nov 26 17:29:58 CST 2010

ro.build.sw_internal_version=DELL_P729DLV1.0.0B06

ro.build.display.id=DELL_P729DLV1.0.0B04

ro.com.google.gmsversion=2.1_r12

You should search first before starting new threads.

Sturt this file is bin file if u are having problem with imei no. or any u cant come come back to stock rom or U HAD FLASH ZTE 2.3 OFFICAL ROM and u want back to stock rom this file will help...........

and bytheway u had given a link is of 2.1 eclair rom......ok! now u should check....u should appricate my work nither giving any qustion....

Any advantage over stock CWM flashable zip? Plus your IMEI was lost during a TPT Partition flash , there are threads that have been written for the same purpose . I had lost my IMEI when i was migrating back and forth gen2-3 . And found a thread here at modaco itself to help me get it back without trouble. Search a little more.

Cheers

MY IMEI NO. WAS LOST WHEN I HAD FLASH THAT OFFICIAL 2.3 ZTE ROM......IF U HAD LOST UR IMEI NO. JUST DOWNLOAD THAT FILE AND PLACE IT IN UR SDCARD........SO I USED THIS FILE TO RECOVER IT..........AND SORRY I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT TPT....PLS CAN U HELP ME FOR IT, AND FOR WHAT ITS BEEN USED......