Do you Like Star Trek/Star Wars (sad indviduals)

Guest James

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lordsmiff

I love 'em all ;)

I actually have the whole theme tune from the original series as my ringtone - it's cool :)

In fact, for loads of other stuff like this, have a look at :

http://www.stinsv.com/ - there's loads of cool little bleeps and stuff :D

Have fun (if you're *this* way inclined ;)

Smiffy.

Guest siu99spj

To be honest I think I can qualify as geekiest. I can admit to liking most of Star Wars and Star Trek. However, if you want my full and personal opinion read below. This is only my opinion though, if you think Star Wars/Trek is a pile soiled diapers then go ahead, I ain't gonna make you watch it...

Star Wars is marred by the dodgy lack of story in the past two movies and the Holiday Special (Truly awful), Star Trek was marred by the original series and Gene Roddenberry's:? influence. Things picked up for TNG from series 3, DS9 came into its own after 4 series of crap, Voyager was pretty cool with all the Borg and I'm still debating about Enterprise.

But going back to my geekiness, I was the president of the Uni Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror society (SWAGA) AND I used to look like Harry Potter (Until I got me head shaved BEFORE Modaco meet, for charity).

Anyone else want to prove there geekiness? Try me on TNG trivia, you'll be disturbed. ;)

And you thought my loving :mrgreen: was bad enough!!!!

Guest siu99spj
Can anyone tell me why when Janeway says "red alert" the whole ship changes to mood lighting?

Probably so all the display panels (which are lit) can be seen more clearly. Kinda like looking at your monitor in the dark is much easier than if you have the sun shining on it. ;)

• 2 years later...
Guest ElGato65
as far i could make out from overhearing their conversations you have to like both? o well!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like most of Star Trek except DS9, never much cared for Star Wars until the last one.

Guest ccsnet
See nickname..................need I say more?

:o  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hear you... cyber.gif

Let me put it this way - if its Sci Fi I watch it.... bar Lexx.... wtf is that about....

( But Star Trek rules especially TOS )

Terran

Guest Disco Stu

So I'm flirting away with the client's book-keeper and we get to talking about films.

Mint - we share a hobby too ! :(

Then we get onto Star Wars and she tells me she has a thing for Stormtroopers and she has a Princess Leia costume, complete with the funny ear-muffs......

:?: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry:

(Sorry Captain, I'm sure you're a lovely lass too but, ya know.. :o )

• 1 month later...
Guest Pondrew

I personally thought Joss Whedon's directorial debut 'Serenity' was the best film I've seen for a very long time. I felt it outdid even the three most recent Star Wars films...

Guest nickcornaglia

I thought the original three star wars were just okay...until they made the prequel movies. Now I am a fan. The old StarTrek TV show, as well as the newer series'...I can live without. But I always find myself watching the movies (any series) whenever they are on TV.

if they combined the 2 into a new programme that would be cool , the last 3 starwars films were ok but killed the other 3 as you cannot watch from 1 to 6 as the last 3 look so old even in the robots :|