New phone. Still developing.

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

So some exciting/sad news.

I have a new phone! It's the Sony Xperia T and it's quite a jump from the skate.

Because of this my development priorities shift from the Skate to the T. I will inevitably be spending more time on the T than the Skate.

Now this doesn't mean that I'm stopping the development for the Skate - quite the opposite in fact - I''ve started building nightles for it. While these right now don't work I'm going to fix them up.

In any case I will be around till the device is completely dead and probably beyond even that :)

Guest Nofan Tasi

@tilal6991

just curious what influenced your choice and what alternatives you considered , it might influence myself

also: let us know where your T work is posted (MoDaCo?)

success and thanks for your work.

Guest tilal6991

I wanted a high end phone which was coming out in the next few weeks where the development wasn't going to explode from nothing instantly.

All my work is posted on XDA. If modaco had a forum for it I would post here too.

Guest razzmataz1478

Although they have a point, the reception you got on XDA wasn't very nice, was it? That's why I don't like XDA, it seems like it's a competition.

Guest tilal6991
Although they have a point, the reception you got on XDA wasn't very nice, was it? That's why I don't like XDA, it seems like it's a competition.

Yeah it isn't. That's why I prefer modaco to xda.

Guest Wondrej

I just found this topic :( I just hope that you'll find enough time to develop for Skate or that someone will take over or help you with this ROM, I would be really dissapointed if development would just end at this point. I don't mind not getting futher versions of the system, but the current state of the rom is still not good enough :(

Enjoy your xperia tho. Cheers

Guest oscar-mark

Yeah badword XDA, here everyone's nice and team together.