Serious question!

Guest S3RiOUSS

Guest S3RiOUSS

Well for me this is very serious.I was just wondering have this thing been fully investigated?Camera!When using lgcamera app i get this results

Low settings 320x240 h263 100 kbps framerate 15-20 FPS!!!!

Highest settings 640x480 h.264 3mpps framerate 15-20 FPS!

How is this even possible?I personally think that those high settings above are pretty good for normal camcorder use,but i would much rather prefer medium settings with some 30 or even 24 fps stable!

I am by no means good at making/editing Roms but i was just wondering could you experts at least take a good look at this and make it work?

P.S ZTE Blade 1 is able to pull 840x480 video recording which i was unable with my Blade 2 and i do believe that Blade 2 have at least slightly more powerfull hardware?!

Guest raverrr

I dont own this device anymore and i never used lg cam. There doesnt seem to be an easy fix for this. On some htc devices users claim that turning the brightness and contrast down increases the framerate. Apart from that I was under the impression it was a case of quality/framerate trade off. (overclocking may also help)

Guest S3RiOUSS

Well thank you for taking the time to try to help.The thing that confuses me is that i read somewhere on the forum that camera sensor used in ZTE Crescent is even capable of doing 1080p recording but i know we need much more horsepower to pull that off,but my friend got Alcatel OT 985 which is 650mhz cpu and his stock rom and camera app gives 640x480 at 30fps and that makes me believe that there is some deep software limitation implemented.I am by no means expert but i think that crescent can pull out much more then it is now.....