[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest nimish.saraogi

I thought this thread is related to SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2

then you blame mods when they close the thread.

Naah Dude it was just a response to the current phone exchange for the Note 2....

XDA is still good but a dedicated Indian Forum is something we cannot compromise on...

N this thread is just satisfying the need in full.. :wub:

Guest sumeshd

This thread won't ever b closed..no worries..

No annoying mods here & besides @paul is a gud frnd..

& without some ot no thread is complete lol.. :P

Guest sumeshd

yes its cash price a dealer infront of liquor shop of sector 18. samsung shop of a cool sardarji. :P

Wish some cool sardar I cud find in Delhi..LOL

yes its cash price a dealer infront of liquor shop of sector 18. samsung shop of a cool sardarji.

Ah. Yeah, I know the place. Till yesterday they didn't have any stock or info of it.

Very disappointed..got a quote of 20k..just bcoz its "htc"..:'(

That sucks man; big time. Anyways that's how tech is. Think about the people who just bought an S3 :)

I thought this thread is related to SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2

then you blame mods when they close the thread.

Heh. Rather this thread about people.. people who love and want the note. There it was about bullies, though it's pretty quite there now.

Wish some cool sardar I cud find in Delhi..LOL

You are in Kalkaji right? Noida is not that far away. Plus, you could try getting a good price for your HTC there.

Day 2 .. Note 2 still going strong. 20% battery left after 21 hours. Time to send it for recharge. After playing with this I am pretty attracted to the bigger cousin - Note 800. Maybe the next version..

Found Note2 on ebay for 37900 (http://www.ebay.in/itm/Galaxy-Note-II-GT-N7100-Your-latest-gadget-/180989605045?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item2a23d234b5#ht_1102wt_1008)

Edited by j89

Guest sumeshd

You are in Kalkaji right? Noida is not that far away. Plus, you could try getting a good price for your HTC there.

HOPE SO..will go 2moro after visiting gaffar..:fingers crossed:

Guest gizmoz

Ah. Yeah, I know the place. Till yesterday they didn't have any stock or info of it.

That sucks man; big time. Anyways that's how tech is. Think about the people who just bought an S3

Heh. Rather this thread about people.. people who love and want the note. There it was about bullies, though it's pretty quite there now.

Yeah, I do understand. Anyways we should concentrate on the 'BEAST' which we are after. ;)

Edited by gizmoz

Guest gizmoz

HOPE SO..will go 2moro after visiting gaffar..:fingers crossed:

Lol seems like you are going for hunting tomorrow.

Do check with Samsung store on 'Shankar Road' too. They quoted a price of 37k but didn't had stock. They were asking to book it.

I have a little advice. If you can .. pay with credit card instead of cash, there are some reports of gray stuff in the market and demo pieces. The credit card can protect you from some of it.

Guest Deepak2011

yeah thats why i called him cool he already sold SGN 2, 4 pieces or RS 36900/- but when i begin to bargain he just said "calculator laana jara" and quote the price 36300/-

Guest Deepak2011

I have a little advice. If you can .. pay with credit card instead of cash, there are some reports of gray stuff in the market and demo pieces. The credit card can protect you from some of it.

first i will see that whether the seal of the box of galaxy note 2 box will not be open. then only i will buy it. the sardarji had 2 pieces for demo which i played for around 10 mins. if he want to sell me the demo piece he can easily tell me to wait for ten minutes instead he told me that there is no piece available till monday, i think he is actually a genuine guy.

Guest Saurav

Update from Kolkata :

Samsung retail stores selling it at 37,900 in Titanium grey, however they call this color blue, god knows y..

Hello sir may I know at which Samsung store you seen it or at all of them? That price seems very reasonable to me.

Guest TheSaifBukhari

Hey guys so unboxing video could not happen but can confirm although I am late to inform that this firmware does not have the multi tasking, read somewhere that a french fw is the solution to it, shall post it as soon as im done with it , else would be greatful to someobe who can advise asap... cheers

post-995158-13495575974238_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheSaifBukhari

I was thinking of getting a case for the N2.. what do you guys which one is better.. silicon or hard case? or some leather flip case or something?

Edited by j89

Guest sumeshd
I was thinking of getting a case for the N2.. what do you guys which one is better.. silicon or hard case? or some leather flip case or something?

Get the samsung official flip case..that's the best..

Get the samsung official flip case..that's the best..

Bro, I don't think it's available yet. The cases on ebay are really cheap right now btw 150 bucks onwards.

Guest JulyDerek

That's great price. Wow.

OT: Just got a PM from an idiot mod in xda that my RC tag has been revoked, because I asked some users to come here to continue discussion, and I argued about keeping the regional topics. The thing is, I don't give a frak but those mods there are the meanest I've ever seen. I wish I replied him with f word!

Assholes is the only word I can describe them.

Guest JulyDerek
Hey guys so unboxing video could not happen but can confirm although I am late to inform that this firmware does not have the multi tasking, read somewhere that a french fw is the solution to it, shall post it as soon as im done with it , else would be greatful to someobe who can advise asap... cheers

I think we will get that soon in the next firmware upgrade.

I did make an un boxing video, but It was too amateurish. Will post it if you guys promise not to laugh too much... :-)

Guest cool.pijus

OT: Just got a PM from an idiot mod in xda that my RC tag has been revoked, because I asked some users to come here to continue discussion, and I argued about keeping the regional topics. The thing is, I don't give a frak but those mods there are the meanest I've ever seen. I wish I replied him with f word!

I think all those mods are from US and they are yet to get the taste of it and sammy guys launch this beast before us launch. So they cant digest this. This is why mods on xda badword up.