[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest raveky

Guys,

I got mine this morning for 38.3 from smartfone cafe in koramangala bangalore .. He had quite a few in stock and trying to push the grey one but i always wanted a white and thats what i got !! Awesome device .. cant wait to paly around with it...

Guest drvsandeep

i dont have number, its opp JM temple, ALONG SIIDE KENSHA, he sold two grey along with mine, so i suppose he has more

What was the name of the store? Any chance you can get his number off the receipt?

Guest Sandeep Mohil

If you can wait till coming Wednesday I can get you a deal at 35.5K.

Feel free to call me at 9999916800 on coming Tuesday for the same.

Regards,

Sandeep

Guest Aditya_e

Regards,

Sandeep

If you were referring to me, I am in Pune, so I guess I can't catch the deal. How come you can get one so cheap?

Guest sumeshd

Regards,

Sandeep

Which city u in sandeep??

Guest sumeshd

See this is d thing I am.trying to avoid..my both past phones sgs2 and hox I bought on 1st day of launch itself and it didn't seem good deal when selling them..

35k to 36k is a fair price

Guest Aditya_e

eBay Update:

Get a Note 2 for 39400/- and get a “128GB" SanDisk Pendrive worth Rs.5000/- free.

So a Note for 34400/-. Not a bad deal. Check eBay s new offer.

I will buy locally as I don't trust eBay sellers as they can even deliver me a demo product.

Guest WinterIsComing

There r still some rumors that screen guard will affect the use of s-pen..so better wait

hey guys..thanks to everyone who put in efforts to set this thread up..!

as everyone around..i am also in line to get this beast..have been using my I9000 for an year and a half now..so high time i upgrade!! :D

anyway..regarding the screen guard, i have tried the s-Pen on the Note 10.1 with a screen guard on..the Pen worked fine..but very occasionally ..it felt like losing touch and breaking up the contact...but then it was in a Croma store, and they had a very shabby low quality screen guard put on..

anyway..thanks again..am in Mumbai..and will update as and when i get any information.

Guest Sandeep Mohil

Which city u in sandeep??

Gurgaon.

Reliance Digital stores have got their stocks tonight.

Hopefully they will start selling by tomorrow morning.

Guest sumeshd

About screen guard..crystal clear or clear screen guard will work (prefer high quality) matte screen guard won't work..fyi before u apply anything..

Guest Saurav
See this is d thing I am.trying to avoid..my both past phones sgs2 and hox I bought on 1st day of launch itself and it didn't seem good deal when selling them..

35k to 36k is a fair price

How much did you get for your SII bud?

No information here in Kolkata. Another 'tomorrow' probability as usual.

Guest sumeshd

How much did you get for your SII bud?

No information here in Kolkata. Another 'tomorrow' probability as usual.

S2 was 6 months bk when I got hox..got 20k then..

Been exploring the Note 2 for a whole few hours now.. Man, awesome. It just makes all the other phones look dumb.. the motion stuff is crazy.. Now, if we get the update with multi-windows yumm.

Guest dr_ysp

Been exploring the Note 2 for a whole few hours now.. Man, awesome. It just makes all the other phones look dumb.. the motion stuff is crazy.. Now, if we get the update with multi-windows yumm.

I got it with Uk firmware, use ODIN and UK firmware from samfirmware, dr ketan has created all in one in xda original development thread,

Guest WinterIsComing

S2 was 6 months bk when I got hox..got 20k then..

I am using a GT I9000 bought in April 2011..and planning to get a note 2 now..any idea as to how much wud be a good price to bargain for..for my old phone?

The model..though out of production i believe..is still being sold at abt 16-17k in online retail. Not sure abt stores though..