Bye Bye G300

Guest Sonny Atwal

Guest unaszplodrmann

I seem to remember other people saying they'd had similar issues with bluetooth and Wi-Fi in conjunction, which stuck me as odd because I often stream music from home via a VPN link over ''3G'' or Wi-Fi, and then output via Bluetooth to speakers. A 1GHz ARM processor should have the grunt to handle moderate data flow across multiple interfaces simultaneously, so I'd suspect there is a problem somewhere.

I find Google pretty useless as a sat nav. Much better a dedicated app, even on your one x. It not the phone but the patchy connection in too many places makes it impractical just yet. Dedicated sat nav software varies in performance on android. Like has been mentioned, iGo runs pretty well.

Guest arshia

the g300 is good and cheap. thats why i spent the extra cash on a nice tablet for the apps i usually use. Bonus is a tablet has a nice bigger screen and the keyboard is miles bigger! g300 + galaxy tab 2 7.0 total cost = £270 :)

Guest Sonny Atwal

the g300 is good and cheap. thats why i spent the extra cash on a nice tablet for the apps i usually use. Bonus is a tablet has a nice bigger screen and the keyboard is miles bigger! g300 + galaxy tab 2 7.0 total cost = £270

already way ahead of you on that one.

i bought the g300 and then the nexus 7 a little while after