Amazon AppStore ui broken

Guest PixelPixie

Guest PixelPixie

Hi, can't remember when it started but the ui in the Amazon AppStore app has broken on my g300. The phone its running the UK b936 rom and is rooted.

Symptoms are crazy text and thumbnails, and an incredibly long app loading time. Buttons still work if you can figure out what part of the tracer image the button is :s.

Tried reinstalling a freshly downloaded version, cleared data ect but problem remains.

Various Android devices here including a stock g300 on gb and none of them do this, any ideas?

Just scrolling produces this

post-992545-0-48091700-1349811237_thumb.

Guest runlevel5

weird.just tried mine after reading ur post and it working ok.its always taken forever to load and move between portions of the app but no corruption of the gui.running 936 repack over 926 update.app.no apps2sd or overclock kernel installed.I'll watch this thread with interest.hopefully someone can help you.apart from restoring a nandroid backup of your rom from an earlier time you've done everything id try..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest psionandy

It might be worth toggling the Force GPU rendering option (use 2d accel) which you can find in the developers options section of settings... I can replicate your problem, and then make it go away by toggling that one.