Windows Phone Developer registration opens in 13 new markets

Guest hecatae

Guest hecatae

The Windows Phone Developer blog have announced Windows Phone Market Place has opened registration for developers via Dev Center in 13 new markets, these include:

• Afghanistan
  • Albania
  • Andorra
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Georgia
  • Iraq
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Libya
  • Mongolia
  • Montenegro
  • Serbia
  • Timor-Leste

Developers in these 13 markets will now be able to register a Dev Center account and submit free apps to the Windows Phone Store. The Windows Phone Market Place now covers 191 markets, a full list is here.

The Windows Phone Team blog have also confirmed they are rolling out 100 or so fixes for the Dev Center and Windows Phone Market Place infrastructure, this can only be good news and get more Developers creating apps for Windows Phone.

I'm hoping more 256MB-compatible apps are created, too many of the top applications still don't work with my Lumia 610 and it is really frustrating.

[Via: Windows Team Blog]

Click here to view the item

Guest Ferrum Master

About that 256MB thing. You should blame Nokia for making such crippled device in the first place an saving less a dollar on the unit. M$ as far I know strongly canonized hardware requirements for their platform. And here are the problems!

Guest hecatae

Hi Ferrum Master, last time I checked, Nokia do not produce Windows Phone OS, Microsoft do.

So the blame for allowing 256Mb RAM devices is entirely Microsoft's fault

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.