OMC ZTE skate clockworkmod not working

Guest killerval

Guest killerval

Hi all,

I'm trying to reset my omc to send back as its speaker and mic are no longer working properly, however when I enter clockwork mod (power + vol_down) I cannot maneuver through the menu - none of the buttons do anything. I'm not sure whether it is the official CWM as it says "CWM-based recovery" and I am on version 5.5.0.4 . I flashed the phone back in easter. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Val

Guest utternoob

Download tpt helper from play store, and get one of the stock tpt zips. 1a should do it, then install stock rom. All current rom data will be lost, but it will install stock.

Guest killerval

yeah i cant remember whether i did a backup back when i first got the phone, but wouldn't doing the tpt delete the backup if i did have one?

also, im looking for the stock rom but cant find a post which has the specific one i need. ive found a few threads with some roms along with a post on xda forums with this rom: OUK_P743TV1.0.0B18.zip 138.9 MB - Orange UK Monte Carlo. will that do?

Guest killerval

Hey guys, thanks for all your help! :D

Turns out, i found a backup of the initial rom that i created in january, and managed to load up cwm by pressing vol_up + home + power, and then restored that rom and it works fine!

Also, the rom build number i had was ouk_p743tv1.0.0b05

Thanks again

Val