Cyanogen Mod 7.2 ICS full converted and extremely fast.

Guest thanos3xd

Guest Lanznaster

I use cm7 with the ics theme and the holo launcher and locker (all from play store) and it looks the same as your rom. Has anything beside the looks changed in this rom?

Guest thanos3xd

So i am in a very good way!! maybe today night or tomorrow morning will upload the rom (not the beta) the full Rom!! Still some little easy to fix issues!!

Guest matcho13579
I use cm7 with the ics theme and the holo launcher and locker (all from play store) and it looks the same as your rom. Has anything beside the looks changed in this rom?

Just look into the Settings and you'll see the difference ;-)

@thanos3xd the lockscreen is built-in or are you using some 3rd party app for that? and which CM7 build is your ROM based on?

Just a little question, which gen is your blade? Will there be 300 2d score on every blade? I wasn't able to get more than 226 points on 2d on any rom so just asking.

Guest thanos3xd

Just look into the Settings and you'll see the difference ;-)

@thanos3xd the lockscreen is built-in or are you using some 3rd party app for that? and which CM7 build is your ROM based on?

it is modded build in lockscreen!!This rom is bassed on cm7.2 rom but full modded!!

Guest thanos3xd

dunno if anyone before mentioned it, but ics youtube is also on gb

that means this rom will have gapps inbuilt?

Yes it has gapps included but youtube is not instaled you must download it!! :)

Guest thanos3xd

Just a little question, which gen is your blade? Will there be 300 2d score on every blade? I wasn't able to get more than 226 points on 2d on any rom so just asking.

Dont know to answer you!! if you overclock your mobile as mine to 729Mhz i hope that yes!!

But in any way you will se an incredibly fast 3d performance

Guest varsaljr

I'm installing it. Thanks for the ROM. I've been waiting for this ROM since a long while...Stability of GB + Visual of ICS.

Let's see if it works fine. Thank you!

Guest Mettafox

@thanos3xd can you please explain if is possible making the port the CM9 / 10 launcher (Trebuchet) for GB?

Or this launchers depend of CM9 / 10 framework?

Guest thanos3xd

@thanos3xd can you please explain if is possible making the port the CM9 / 10 launcher (Trebuchet) for GB?

Or this launchers depend of CM9 / 10 framework?

This is imposible!! :(