Question

Guest GOlteanu

Guest GOlteanu

Hy guys!

I have a question: If I have ICS (B936) on my huawei ascend g300 can I install the Infusion custom ROM on it?

I know it's kind of a stupid question but I'm new with android and before I had a Palm Pre 3 (which was awsome by the way) and the update that Vodafone sent OTA is bullcrap, and want to install a custom rom!

Edited by GOlteanu

Guest GOlteanu

Ok, but if I follow the "explained like you're 5" thread can I install the infusion rom on it, or it's a different method of instalement for the infusion rom?

Guest ChrisPNE

Ok, but if I follow the "explained like you're 5" thread can I install the infusion rom on it, or it's a different method of instalement for the infusion rom?

Yes you can follow that guide. If you're already on B936 then when it asks you your baseband you have 2030.

Remember to also read the instructions in the first post (inside the spoilers) of the Infusion thread as well.

Guest GOlteanu

Yes you can follow that guide. If you're already on B936 then when it asks you your baseband you have 2030.

Remember to also read the instructions in the first post (inside the spoilers) of the Infusion thread as well.

ok. Thanks guys. :D