FrenkieDroid v8 GT-I8000 Full Working! NOW B7610 TOO!!!!!

Guest frenkie999999999

Guest xheretic

Still not working with any of combinations :(

When I Format the sdcard as fat32 active & primary phone freeze at first grey screen at the top of display "Android is loading"

I'll try install this ROM to "MY STORAGE" and I'll see...

Guest frenkie999999999

Hmmm, o2droid is our (team) github for android sources not specific person ;-P

Hi great Voyteckst, forgive my mistake, but I do not know how to formulate thanks for o2droid, you can tell me how to fix and I fix it.

Let me know what you think of the rom, it's important for me to know what you think of it.

Regards, Frenkie999999999.

Guest brn0zin

essa versão é melhor que essa chinesa?!

悟★CM6B2自用极速版

eu to usando ela e até onde eu pude constatar é a melhor já feita!

porém fiquei curioso pra saber sobre esse frenkiedroid...

quanto a chinesa eu to com um problema...

eu consigo acessar minha partição fat32 pelo sistema android porém não consigo que o player de musica encontre as musicas dessa partição.

eu só consigo acessa-las manualmente pelo file manenger...

eu alterei o arquivo vold.fstab na penúltima linha trocando mmc0 para mmc1 porém não tive alteração em nada...

gostaria de saber se tem alguma forma de fazer o android reconhecer a partição 1, fat32, como um cartão de menoria ou algo parecido.

Guest brn0zin

this version is better than the Chinese?!

悟 ★ CM6B2 自用 极速 版

using it and as far as I could find is the best ever made!

But I was curious to know about this frenkiedroid ...

as the Chinese to me with a problem ...

I can not access my fat32 partition for android system but can not the music player find the music that partition.

I can only access them by manually file manenger ...

I changed the file vold.fstab the penultimate line for exchanging mmc0 mmc1 but I did not change anything ...

I wonder if you have any way to recognize the android partition 1, fat32, as a MEMORY CARD or something.

Guest spiderman1961

Spider! E che ci fai qua?? Anche qui distribuisci pillole di saggezza? E bravo!

Ciao Frenkie!

Lo sai che sono un curiosone e mi piace imparare!

Tutto a posto?

Su hdblog ci manchi...Fatti vedere..ti aspettiamo

Ciao

Guest brn0zin

I'm using this frenkieDroid v7 since yesterday and I'm really enjoying ...

congratulations on the job who did ...

everything is running smoothly ...

But the swap I had to do manually ...

I thought the machine heats up a bit but the Chinese version ..

But the Chinese version is unfeasible to use the market, or play store, being blocked in china and it seems that the Chinese rom makes the phone seems to be in china ..

rom the Chinese also comes with some very interesting applications in Chinese .. but it is necessary to use a lot of intuition and guesswork, because no one understands anything .. hehe

Guest xheretic

Hi frenkie,

My i8000 no carhing after 20 second, why may be.

Thanks

It's because You're using third-party battery.

I've one piece of 2430 mAh Gold battery and my phone stops charging after couple of seconds too :(

Instead of original one from Samsung with 1530 mAh it's charging normally....strange but it's true!

Hi

My storage has problem, And became read-only. I can't copy any file to it.

Is there anyway to install This on I8000 without any use of My storage? I see a lot of people has this problem and No one ask for a solution! :(

I have a SD card 16gb Class 6. Please tell me How install on SD without any file on My storage.

Guest xheretic

Hi Aarash

I have this rom on microSDHC card from Lexar class10 and there is bigger bug...Android don't see SD card FAT32 partition at all! Thus my camera won't start etc...

On SD card You can install Frenkie rom almost in same way like on My Storage. Just plug Your card to USB reader and create partitions described in the manual from file Archivio_FD_v6-2.zip

Guest rom_omnia2
having some prob downlod apps from google play.. "Your device is not compatible" how to fix this? e-meow.com is my blog

Hey, i've solved this problem. Check here: http://www.modaco.co...patible-device/

Hi great Voyteckst, forgive my mistake, but I do not know how to formulate thanks for o2droid, you can tell me how to fix and I fix it. Let me know what you think of the rom, it's important for me to know what you think of it. Regards, Frenkie999999999.

Hi, i believe that the "o2droid" team is everyone who you described on the "All credits going to..." section, plus Voyteckst, which you mistakenly placed on the "Also great thanks to" section.

Hello, I'm a new one here.

I want to install this ROM on my O2. When I try to download a file FrankieDroid v7 from Rapidshare, I can't download it.

RS.com answer me: File owner's public traffic exhausted. (da3c7b74)

How can I download a file? :)

Thanks, Tukis

Guest spiderman1961

Hello, I'm a new one here.

I want to install this ROM on my O2. When I try to download a file FrankieDroid v7 from Rapidshare, I can't download it.

RS.com answer me: File owner's public traffic exhausted. (da3c7b74)

How can I download a file? :)

Thanks, Tukis

There is a daily number limit of download for each day: try after midnight or try this: http://www.rodfile.com/ieszoezlkhmw/Rom_FrenkieDroid_v7.zip

Hi Aarash

I have this rom on microSDHC card from Lexar class10 and there is bigger bug...Android don't see SD card FAT32 partition at all! Thus my camera won't start etc...

On SD card You can install Frenkie rom almost in same way like on My Storage. Just plug Your card to USB reader and create partitions described in the manual from file Archivio_FD_v6-2.zip

Hi xheretic,

My problem has fixed.

And for thing you said I mostly solved it with this link (By adding another line of mount with another name. try it, )

Guest doomlover

Hi to everyone!

I have installed FrenkieDroid v7 to my sd card, but i cant mount the fat partition of the SD. Internal 8gb partition is mounted and working fine.

I've tried every advice on this topic but nothing helped.

If anyone has solved this, can you post here your vold.fstab file or anything else you used to mount the sd?

Thanks!

Guest c00l3rko

Hi guys, can someone please post a mirror for Archivio_FD_v6-2.zip because the rapid share one is still : File owner's public traffic exhausted. (da3c7b74). Many thanks