Been playing with G300 and made a right pigs ear of it :)

Guest justlookinguk

Guest justlookinguk

Is there anyway to remove CWMv5finalInstaller once you have put it on the phone it keeps saying can't find binarys or something like that i thought i had rooted the phone but it seems i havn't would just like to go back to stock before i kill my poor phone or it kills me lol . Running B940 at the moment

Things seem to be going from bad to worse now when i plug in the USB all i get cd drive mobile partner so now i can't tranfer anything to the phone at all :( any help would be great i have used a app which says phone is rooted and Supersu is on the phone also the themes seem to have gone just have a black screen with icons change themes and icons change but no nice wallpaper picture

Any help would be great guys i know i'm a dum ass lol

Edited by justlookinguk

Guest Rinnegan

Possible dodgy flash. Can you still access sd from the phone, if you can do the sd card update for the same baseband rom (use a sd card reader to put it on), Double check all the drivers are installed correctly ( I had a problem with fast boot), then re root ,boot and CWM............. If you want to go back to stock its harder but i would recomend doing the above to avoid any problems.