Miui v4 App

Guest gourav35

Guest gourav35

hey guys I've been using Sanek's MIUI v4 rom from few days and it was really nice but the only problem that we have is it's ram consumtion which is 320mb without installing any other app, and moreover it also need high process governor to make it run smooth. the real problem is when in any miui rom when you are listening to music and if you get call you have to wait a lot to get the caller no.

so i had to come back on jb rom but ive seen one thred which has miui v4 music app. just like music app is it possible to get miui v4 home, theam, backup, permission change and firewall app on Cyanogen roms

check link for miui music it works well on konsta jb

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1517441

hey guys I've been using Sanek's MIUI v4 rom from few days and it was really nice but the only problem that we have is it's ram consumtion which is 320mb without installing any other app, and moreover it also need high process governor to make it run smooth. the real problem is when in any miui rom when you are listening to music and if you get call you have to wait a lot to get the caller no.

so i had to come back on jb rom but ive seen one thred which has miui v4 music app. just like music app is it possible to get miui v4 home, theam, backup, permission change and firewall app on Cyanogen roms

check link for miui music it works well on konsta jb

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1517441

I agree about its high memory usage but don\t mind it i also don't because it dont affect performance much, About caller no, Yes i agree it shows call after some delay which is unacceptable, About permission manager and firewall no you cannot export it into CM10, I personally tried but no luck. For firewall you can use avast antivirus and for permission manager you must need MIUI. Thanks

Guest gourav35

we can use Lucky Patcher which has even more option then permission manager... Tilal had Miui cm9 remix rom he ported that on his cm9 build.. I'll try to those app to see if they work

• 2 weeks later...

This app support miui v4 themes and now my paranoid ROM is looking exactly like miui

i have used that launcher, but for me VERY laggy almost getting 11fps, but in MIUI rom 27fps lol thats strange but if it works smoothly for you then good luck.