Orange Barcelona/Huawei U8350 Help

Guest Flicka13

Guest Flicka13

Need help desperately...

I rooted my phone about 3 months ago, got Superuser and never even used it until today. My friend used Titanium Backup to remove the bloatware on her phone so I thought I'd give a try. Everything was fine until I uninstalled "Orange Homescreen Tips" It told me to reboot, so I did and then the boot loop began. The orange logo with the orange wheel was stuck :|

I googled it and found out how to do the factory restore (Volume Up, Green call key, Power on) Selected factory reset and rebooted. It worked, or so I thought frown.gif I got to the Orange setup wizard and completed it so I pressed finish and then "The application Setup Wizard (process com.android.setupwizard) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Forced closed, and back to the boot loop. I've been through this cycle 15 times now. It's not working.

Can anyone help me? frown.gif

Guest robneymcplum

Either reflash the stock orange ROM to get it back to how it was, then titanium back up as before without removing homescreen tips :) but better bet is to flash the bare bones orangr ROM which has already had the bloatware removed. Word of warning though that I found, on the stripped orange ROM I couldn't connect to 3G or HDSPA, then using the sarah ROM I couldn't connect to wifi. I used ICYtiramisu from here: http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=32527072 which solved both those issues. Wipe system/dalvik/cache etc...beforehand, is much faster and no noticeable battery drain.

This is the easiest way to do it: basic orange ROM with no bloatware.

Edited by robneymcplum