Watching movies in full screen

Guest punjabi

Guest punjabi

Hi guys

Just need some advice really. I download HD movies and watch them on my phone quite often. At the moment Im using either Mobo player or MX player to watch them. They play just fine, if not perfect.

The only problem I have us with the aspect ratio, what I mean is they appear on screen with black borders at the top and bottom I'd the screen. I'm guessing this is because of the native aspect ratio they were recorded in.

Is there any way or app I can use that will enable proper Full screen viewing, without ' stretching'. I remember on my pc I downloaded 'K-lite codec pack' that enabled you to configure the system so you could do this and it didn't appear stretched either.

Any advice guys...?

Thanks in advance.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hi guys

Just need some advice really. I download HD movies and watch them on my phone quite often. At the moment Im using either Mobo player or MX player to watch them. They play just fine, if not perfect.

The only problem I have us with the aspect ratio, what I mean is they appear on screen with black borders at the top and bottom I'd the screen. I'm guessing this is because of the native aspect ratio they were recorded in.

Is there any way or app I can use that will enable proper Full screen viewing, without ' stretching'. I remember on my pc I downloaded 'K-lite codec pack' that enabled you to configure the system so you could do this and it didn't appear stretched either.

Any advice guys...?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know of any app but you are aware that if they're not stretched then you will lose the sides of the picture?