[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest dan nedan

strange situation here:

yesterday had big issue with the sound quality in music player (apollo): the sound was distorted, unclear and lower level.

now i installed cmw 6 and the sound is very clear, strong and very accurate.

is there a relation between these events?

btw never had wifi issues.

Edited by dan nedan

Guest Dazzozo

strange situation here:

yesterday had big issue with the sound quality in music player (apollo): the sound was distorted, unclear and lower level.

is there a relation between these events?

btw never had wifi issues.

:o

Erm...

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

no relation, it's something completely different

:o

Erm...

if he meant cmw 6, not cwm, it might be Call of duty: Modern Warfare 6 running in Windows in QEMU on g300. If it's true (hah :-) :-D ) I would believe him - it's kinda difficult even for the most powerful machines to emulate different arch via binary translation.

Edited by ScutulatusCrotalus

Guest dan nedan

no relation, it's something completely different

if he meant cmw 6, ..

of course cwm 6.sorry for this mistake.

if no relation, maybe an explanation....sounds like a driver conflict or something..

if he meant cmw 6, not cwm, it might be Call of duty: Modern Warfare 6 running in Windows in QEMU on g300. If it's true (hah :-) :-D ) I would believe him - it's kinda difficult even for the most powerful machines to emulate different arch via binary translation.

U WOT M8?!

Btw great work Dazz, hats off to you, waiting for R2 and hoping the wifi bug gets fixed.

Guest PandaThing

Anybody having issues signing with a google account? I cant access play or youtube, and after deleting my account, cant re add it.

Google server side issue, or is it the rom?

(right now im stuck signing in)

Do i need to fix permissions? Not really certain how....

EDIT: Ok, im fixing permissions, will report back.

EDIT: Ok, lookes like my permissions needed fixing. Up and running now.

Edited by PandaThing

Guest jonnywells

Right, that's the OTA "primer" done, we should be pushing R2 tomorrow! :D

When you said tomorrow does that mean today (it was early in the morning when you posted that comment)

Just ask because I want to update a friends infusion based g300 to your rom because he having quite a few problems with it. Or is it a case of the OTA there is no wipe involved and he will be able to do it without any help?

Guest alastor666

Really great work to porting CM9 to our G300 :D

I went before G300 from a ZTE blade and a Motorola Defy (died by crushing it on a wall.... :( :( ) two phones with great community ! (Cyanogen base for ZTE / Cyanogen and MIUI for Defy)

Also thank you for your work Daz and all CM Team !

Hope the R2 will fix wifi issue.

Keep hard working on this device all of you guy ;)

And thank you a new time, I will donate to you for a beer or a coffee next release ^^

Guest Dante2070

Has anyone tried out LED notifications? Mine is only purple, using the cyanogenmod settings, and only green with any play store app. Color change doesn't seem to work.

It would also be pretty awesome if anyone could figure out how to delete the frequently called list, or even better disable it entirely.

Has anyone tried out LED notifications? Mine is only purple, using the cyanogenmod settings, and only green with any play store app. Color change doesn't seem to work.

It would also be pretty awesome if anyone could figure out how to delete the frequently called list, or even better disable it entirely.

I use: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ledblinker&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5sZWRibGlua2VyIl0.

& it works for me.

Greetings

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Mine did it too, but i don't know how, i managed to get it blue through gosms ! But if the phone is locked and with "black screen", it doesn't flash ....

Guest Miki Bakaiki

So, if we flash the new CWM, we should get OTA updates ? :D

One more thing : is the wifi issue you begin using it and it totally freezes your phone and you can only reboot after taking the battery out ? cause this is what happens to me ...

Apologies if mentioned but today I was on a call (the first i think since if flashed this) and the call volume was REALLY loud and when I tried to turn it down even when it was on its lowest it was still loud.

Great Rom though, to think, I was on the verge of getting a nexus 4!

So, if we flash the new CWM, we should get OTA updates ? :D

One more thing : is the wifi issue you begin using it and it totally freezes your phone and you can only reboot after taking the battery out ? cause this is what happens to me ...

Wait a few seconds, then automatically restarts .. without removing the battery

Guest Chris Banks

Try Lighflow on the play store, works perfectly.

One of the features I've wanted for so long is to disable the led on charge, so pleased it's part of CM9.

The ROM is great, so smooth and enjoyable to use, unlike stock based ICS ROMS which give me a headache from the crashing and hanging. Keep up the good work, very much appreciated!

Guest joandrade

Just updated. Everything went without a itch, and the only bug I had (wi-fi crash, as almost everyone else), is fixed. All in all, 5 minutes to update it, downloading included. Amazing work.