[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Since I haven't flashed the new CWM, I will be ignored, and I suppose this could be the cause. Could someone who has say whether they still have the 'Battery usage data not available' problem?

Guest wouterbeer

Since I haven't flashed the new CWM, I will be ignored, and I suppose this could be the cause. Could someone who has say whether they still have the 'Battery usage data not available' problem?

FYI; I updated OTA with new CWM and battery usage is still NOT working.

Guest Dellboy2012

Yeah, skip the battery, who needs those stats. Everything else works great. Continue your work on CM10.

P.S. I have new issue I never had on other ROMs: I can't get through to my phone, everybody wants to see it and try it! Should I revert to stock?

Yeah, skip the battery, who needs those stats. Everything else works great. Continue your work on CM10.

P.S. I have new issue I never had on other ROMs: I can't get through to my phone, everybody wants to see it and try it! Should I revert to stock?

LOL that's an extra feature named "extra awesomeness" featuring Barney Stinson from How i met your mother.

Guest Ludak021

Dazzozo, what I/O scheduler is used in CM9? Also, can we change it? Starting apps like dialer.apk, messaging etc seems to be slower then when I used 'noop' on stock+ ICS or other stock based roms. Maybe I am just trippin but nevertheless I am curious :) Thanks.

Guest stumark

Hi daz, thanks for this ROM and all your hard work. I've been patiently waiting on this ever since you started! Well worth the wait, thanks. I'll be donating soon, hope others will too.

I have upgraded to R2 and I am still having wifi freezes. Is there anything I should have done differently - I just used the OTA updater as per your post.

Thanks again.

Guest wouterbeer

I have upgraded to R2 and I am still having wifi freezes. Is there anything I should have done differently - I just used the OTA updater as per your post.

I have to say I also just had a freeze. It happened when I just installed Green Power app. This automatically toggles your wifi on/off for given time intervals or when you lock/unlock your screen. The phone froze when I was unlocking and (I guess) the app wanted to toggle wifi on.

Edit: I want to add that IMHO these kind of apps (tried Green Power and Easy Battery Saver on CM9) worked better on stock-based ROMs. Actually I am not sure if they work at all on CM9. Now I uninstalled Green Power app and am trying Easy Battery Saver. But it doesn't seem to turn off my Wifi as it did on stock-based ROMs.

I am using these apps because I (want to) depend on wifi all day long (no dataplan). So I set them to enable wifi every 15 minutes to check for new messages/mail/etc. This used to work perfect on stock ROMs and gave me 2-3 times longer battery life compared to leaving wifi on all the time.

Edited by wouterbeer

Hi daz, thanks for this ROM and all your hard work. I've been patiently waiting on this ever since you started! Well worth the wait, thanks. I'll be donating soon, hope others will too.

Thanks again.

Mine did that too originally. Are you still on ClockWorkMod 4, or did you update? (If you don't know, you are.) I am, and I fixed it.

Dude what's going on with Gapps? Tried flashing any possible way...

They just don't appear as installed.

CWM 6.0.1.5

1) full wipe: cache data system and dalvik

2) reboot recov

3) install cm9

4) reboot

5) shutdown

6) install gapps through cwm

7) reboot

tried fixing permissions too

Edited by klezkk

Guest Dazzozo

Freezes aren't gone, guys. The chance of them happening is tiny now, though. I figured it was best to reduce them while we look for a fix.

Dude what's going on with Gapps? Tried flashing any possible way...

If you have a successful OTA update on our CWM they will stay.