[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

tried 3 times now, still can't flash allbackup

unmount and remount system and try again, the new recovery takes a bit of hammering before stuff work or you could just copy the apk into the system/app using a root explorer.

which ever is easier for you

Guest dejanmil

Evening all, i got tiny problem, and not sure how to solve it. So thing is....i flashed latest CWM, than did full wipe in CWM (data/cashe, cashe part., dalvik cashe, formated system) and got first boot and set up my account and all, and first time i turned on wifi, i got freeze and pulled battery, turned on phone and always get freeze at cm bootscreen with no way booting into system. I tryed instaling old recovery, instaling R1 again, and all variants with old and new CWMs and both ROMs and always manage to boot into system only first time after flashing, and always get freeze with first time wifi on, with no way booting it again. I hope some one will understand the problem and offer some solution. And to add, i tryed other roms and no problem with them.

I've had this rom for about a day now, and its great! My phone now runs nice and smooth, and has no problems whatsoever. It actually seems faster than gingerbread, and is definitely faster than any ICS rom out so far. However, i have encountered a few bugs, though they are very small. This includes:

Funny face effects in video camera not working. Camera just force closes when a face effect is selected.

Movie Studio does not seem to work. When a video or photo is imported or recorded in the app, it gives the message "This video clip cannot be added to your project"

Other than these small bugs, the rom is just awesome. OTA works great too! Thank you for making such a great rom, and I especially look forward to CM10.

P.S. Is this rom Deodexed or Odexed? Thanks :)

Edited by kyan31

Guest kepke90

Just to report possible bug in R2. When restarting phone, the options disappear and are not usable, as you can see on a picture.

This is by far the best ROM I have ever used, I've god completely new phone. OTA working great. :) Thanks guys.

post-993279-0-23625500-1353202743_thumb.

I've installed R2 this afternoon and I have a bug that maybe it's an easy fix. When I call or get a call the "call screen" disappears after I put my phone near the ear so I have to open de dialer and resume de call screen to turn off the call.

Evening all, i got tiny problem, and not sure how to solve it. So thing is....i flashed latest CWM, than did full wipe in CWM (data/cashe, cashe part., dalvik cashe, formated system) and got first boot and set up my account and all, and first time i turned on wifi, i got freeze and pulled battery, turned on phone and always get freeze at cm bootscreen with no way booting into system. I tryed instaling old recovery, instaling R1 again, and all variants with old and new CWMs and both ROMs and always manage to boot into system only first time after flashing, and always get freeze with first time wifi on, with no way booting it again. I hope some one will understand the problem and offer some solution. And to add, i tryed other roms and no problem with them.

That's the same thing I get with both R1 and R2. Seems easier to replicate with R1 tho.

I've gone back to a stock ROM.

Guest grizzlyflea

funny face effects on stock camera cause force closes when selected. for those who dont know where they are just go to camcorder and look through the extras

Guest flixblixclix

well..... so far so cool and really smooth.....

but annoyed me when it freezed at fourth time when i switch on the wifi..... still its a bug or anyone had fix for this.....

only way to make my phone work is remove the battery and then start.....

i must thank dev for this awsome work..... cheers.....

Guest e-k-i-m

Hello

Is any chance to remount internal storage as /sdcard

and sdhc card as /sdcard-ext??

I´m using internal space for appz config folders... end external sdcard only for music...

Thx

Guest MickJack

funny face effects on stock camera cause force closes when selected. for those who dont know where they are just go to camcorder and look through the extras

I am on Cyda's Stock+ from the stock camera, switch to camcorder, in settings the exposure thing becomes funny faces, well force closes on me as well, cannot thinks why I would want to use this 'feature'. (sorry interested because have been playing with stock camera on a CM9 HP Touchpad, camera about to be added to rom).

Guest Dmullar

Small bugs:

Google search and the stock browser seem to close randomly and quite often. They don't force close, I just get brought back to my home screen, and when I reopen the apps I'm back to where I was pre-close.

Also, when you navigate to System Settings>Sound>Quiet Hours, then press The back button, the screen flashes and brings you back to System Settings instead of Sound.