[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

All working very nicely here, much improved from r2, and now certainly the smoothest and nicest Rom around. IPlayer now working well, no bugs anywhere.. the only thing missing is the fm radio, which is never going to happen, I guess.

nice work daz.

nice will have to test

i have also new infusion link to test,which one first? decisions decisions.

Guest shiranpuri

omg this rom is awesome flashed about 40 min ago and its so smooth and responsive,testing around at the moment but all works fine for me wifi etc ,had multiple nerdgasm ^^ hail to the daz baby

Guest classless

I have a problem. When i'm on 3g(hsdpa) data my battery drains about 1% per minute. I don't think this is normal.. I noticed this since r2. My baseband is 2030.

Everything else is almost perfect. Best rom no doubt. Thank you daz.

Edited by classless

When i press the orientation toggle and then i'm in landscape mode, if i turn orientation off it doesn't revert to vertical mode. Is it a bug? because on stock rom it always revert. Sorry about my english :)

Also occasionally, i'm on a menu like Dev Tools and press back button, the app names are broken. It only happened 2 times. Just press back or enter in some app and it fixes. If it happen another time i will capture the screen.

Settings --> Storage --> Settings --> USB computer connection

Tick mass storage, untick the other two.

+1 thanks

R3 is perfect in my opinion, i don't see bugs or important lags, love it!

Guest Rattonboy

Dazzo, I Can't get the USB Connection on my phone with this laestest update of CM9 R3 to mount with the computer. what do i do ?

try this go into storage settings touch menu button choose USB connection and make sure the top two are unticked then tick the last one "mass storage" that may solve your issue :)

Guest shiranpuri

i've encountered a problem with the sim maybe all my contacts are on the sim card but under contacts it doesent show my any contact to call or write an sms anyone a suggesstion? thanks in advance maybe im to noobie and oversee something^^

Guest jsevi83

i've encountered a problem with the sim maybe all my contacts are on the sim card but under contacts it doesent show my any contact to call or write an sms anyone a suggesstion? thanks in advance maybe im to noobie and oversee something^^

You have to import your contacts from the sim to the phone. It's one of the options in the contacts app.

Guest miguelf

Hi, im actually on infusion rom but I want to change to these one since the major bugs are being fixed.

What is the best way to install the rom so I dont get any bugs?

Hi, im actually on infusion rom but I want to change to these one since the major bugs are being fixed.

The right procedure is in the first post and has already been discussed and reposted like a hundred times...

Guest intensedarkness

Firstly, did you not read the first post?

This is what I did:

- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jiubang.go.backup.ex&hl=en

Install that app. Allow root permissions.

- Backup everything, including app data, using that app.

Download the CWM zip here:

- Put it onto your SD.

- Boot into your current CWM recovery.

- Flash that ZIP above.

- Reboot into the new CWM recovery.

- Do a factory reset using CWM.

- Go to mounts and storage, unmount and format system

- Flash the latest CM9 release.

- Flash google apps.

- Reboot with battery pull.

- Download gobackup pro.

- Restore your stuff.

- DONATE.

Guest intensedarkness

Sorry I just needed to be shure because im a noob on these things lol Thanks for the help men!

Ahh I see... Modaco child.

Btw try and restore only those apps that are a real pain to download again and set up. Backup and restore can have varied success.

Does the led notifications light work for you guys?

It works when I "test" it in the settings menu, but it it does not actually light up when a notification comes in.

Guest nabby21

2 questions, can I use this without rooting my phone? 2nd, can anyone try and see if SHADOWGUN: Dead zone is working on this? Really want to play my friend cross platform :) Thanks.