[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest doveman

Thanks for CM9, really enjoying it. I've had a couple of crashes, where the screen has more or less gone empty and it doesn't respond to anything and I had to pull the battery but one was with OSTel-debug.apk which I seem to have solved by switching to CSipSimple-latest-trunk.apk, so obviously the former is buggy/not compatible. The other was when streaming video with aMPdroid. I'll try and grab logs if it happens again.

I wonder if anyone's seen or tried this mod on the G300 to Disable CPU Rendering, which supposedly makes things run smoother? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1877183

I'm a bit nervous to try it without confirmation it works and is safe :unsure:

Guest Redflake

Yes, it's really Firefox OS.

Yes, I'm going to release it. Just doing some really minor polish and then making it CWM flashable.

Oh bo****ks. Just when you think you've got the phone sorted along comes something else tempting to try. :)

Guest apopberz

Sometimes it fails to connect to mobile broadband when I switch it on in the toggles. Even using the settings it does not initiate mobile broadband, and I have to reboot - then it works just fine. I suppose that could be one of those RIL issues? This is on R1 through R3, and it sounds vaguely similar to your issue.

I've had this problem on both R3 and R5, after updating i've done a cache wipe and been able to re-create the problem quite reliably (every time I leave my home and get out of range of my router I need to toggle mobile data to get it to work)

I didn't have this issue with any of the Infusion or stock roms so something weird is going on here...

Guest Aurimas L.

The proximity sensor was an issue on the blade too and someone made an app to calibrate it. Not sure how we can fix it.

But in GB it works... Is it ICS problem?

Guest dinamo1975

Huawei stock weather is nice. And - I confirm - it does not work under this ROM. Pitty.

...if u install "Holo Launcher HD", HW Clock&Weather will work!

Guest Davidoff59

No its not an ics issue as mine works and others do too. I'm not sure if the upgrade path nd flashing various roms may contribute. I rarely strayed off the official rom repacks.

Yes, I'm going to release it. Just doing some really minor polish and then making it CWM flashable.

how does the current build perform?

Is this boot 2 gecko, because the last video of that os i've seen looked different than the one on your screenshot?

Guest bladebuddy
CM9 does not have FM Radio?? Does anyone have any solution or application cheaper than Spirit FM??

Thanks to all

Does spirit FM work on r5 ?, as I can recall someone trying it on a earlier release and there wasn't any sound.

The only radio apps that would work was internet streaming radio apps.

Unless something has changed.