[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

I really can't tell if your are joking:p

It is a joke. But it has probably run its course and might just serve to confuse some people (as it has here). G300 is a single core phone.

Guest merchan

I thought that r3 was the best but this r7 is the most complete ;)

You did not understand my point of view. The best feature + battery lifetime combo is with R3.

R7 only has battery statistics compared to R3. If you value battery statistics more than battery life time itself is up to you.

Edited by merchan

Guest Dazzozo

You did not understand my point of view. The best feature + battery lifetime combo is with R3.

R7 only has battery statistics compared to R3. If you value battery statistics more than battery life time itself is up to you.

Why post misleading information? Would "I have bad battery life on the later releases" not suffice? R3 had Wi-Fi crashes if you restored APs through Google. Please stop.

Almost everything you just said was flawed in some way. R7 does not only have battery stats over R3. Please learn to read change logs.

Guest merchan

Why post misleading information? Would "I have bad battery life on the later releases" not suffice? R3 had Wi-Fi crashes if you restored APs through Google. Please stop.

Almost everything you just said was flawed in some way. R7 does not only have battery stats over R3. Please learn to read change logs.

Sorry

I know there are more under the hood changes and other fixes for things I don't/didn't use. I was just being silly :P

Edited by merchan

i use r7 compilation and i have "echo" sound when i'm calling. before i use infusion rom and sound was clear. pls help with this issue. Anyway cm9 is the best rom ever ! :-)

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Hm after using Infusion again after 2 Days I can say compare to CM 9.1 R7.

Scrolling is smoother(In apps)

Launcher not smooth(Nova,Apex because of no HWA)

Battery much better,Cam better.... Android Settings scrolling smooth.

But Game Performance sucks sometimes it stucks hard, Dead Trigger has Graphical bugs.

And I miss some features.( Themes).Some settings

Compare CM: Battery Not so good.Its hard to get over the day with 3G.and WIFI cost more battery than usual(think of new wifi settings)

Gameperformance Better(No stucks Dead Trigger has no issues),Homescreen Smooth as Hell,but apps scrolling is not realy smooth

Guest fedda23

Tried serching but didnt have much luck, after installing this it appears to be working fine but when unlocking the screen I keep getting a message of "unfortunately, setup wizard has stopped' click ok, but it keeps popping up an I am unable to do anything. I am able to get the drag down menu and open settings and that fine but just when going to the the home page this message appears.

i re-installed it is again but this time with out installing the gapps zip and my phone works fine but I then dont have play store and cant install anything, im sure its something basic that i need to do.

any help.

Cheers

Edit: I've also tried to force quit setup wizard in the apps list when going through settings, but still no luck.

Nevermind, managed to uninstall setup wizard.

Edited by fedda23

Guest merchan

So, after my yesterday's post I said I would report about the battery. Remind that I downgraded my R7 to R3 keeping all my installed apps so my app usage "ecosystem" is the same. Battery stats report 1 exact day and the phone still has 60% remaining battery. With R7 it would have 0%. Try it for yourself :)

Edited by merchan

Guest Dazzozo
So, after my yesterday's post I said I would report about the battery. Remind that I downgraded my R7 to R3 keeping all my installed apps so my app usage "ecosystem" is the same. Battery stats report 1 exact day and the phone still has 60% remaining battery. With R7 it would have 0%. Try it for yourself :)

Okay, we get it. Are you going to post something useful now instead of reiterating the same old info?

Okay, we get it. Are you going to post something useful now instead of reiterating the same old info?

Honest question - in this case (i.e. attempting to diagnose suspected battery discharge issues) what sort of info would be useful to post? Logcat, kmesg, description of the system and usage, other?

Guest merchan

I'm not trying to bash you, daz. I'm just showing a comparison.

Just wanted you to be aware. Thanks for confirming.

hey

is there anyone having issues in R7 related to Wi-Fi tethering? I cannot connect if I am using WPA or WPA2.

using an open network I connect without issues.

hey

is there anyone having issues in R7 related to Wi-Fi tethering? I cannot connect if I am using WPA or WPA2.

using an open network I connect without issues.

PS - Sorry for the repost...

Edited by huvar

Guest Dazzozo

right, I'm going to test a few changes with CM9 and see how they go. Optimistically I'm hoping for better battery life and any recent wifi issues fixed. Build will be up soon.

its up

So it should have better battery life now? Sound good enough to give it a try! Thought I can also say (because i went from R3 straight to R7) that R3 had incredible battery life and it was awesome, so gj on that Daz... :D Though CM9 is the best even if I have to charge my phone every day...

Confirmed! Battery life is better IMO... About that in-call volume, I had some issues with it, then I figured it out. Turns out if there is a lot of noise in the background the volume will get higher, if its quiet the volume will be ok. I know this because when I was making a phone on a street in the evening, its was kinda quiet and the volume was normal, but as a car went by me the volume got much higher and then went back to normal after the car passed. So it's not a bud i guess...

As for the rom, it's great, I really like it, fast, responsive. If Daz fixes the mobile data eating the battery, i'd call it a final version...