[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Pain_Deluxe

pleeeease uploadet it here:

http://zippyshare.com/

I say you later how build.prop goes (must do screenshots)

Better scrolling

windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=90

ro.max.fling_velocity=12000

ro.min.fling_velocity=8000

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest cjcandrei

Is there something I can do about the incall volume not to go as high. When it's high it's uninteligeable... Maybe disable dual mic? Would this have an effect?

Guest Pain_Deluxe

After Disable Scrolling Cache and Scrolling Mod it is still to sloppery.

Back to Infusion because its annoying that tappatalk lagging(facebook,playstore etc to)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest cjcandrei
After Disable Scrolling Cache and Scrolling Mod it is still to sloppery.

Back to Infusion because its annoying that tappatalk lagging(facebook,playstore etc to)

Yep, that's my impression as well...

I just instaled this one as my first custom rom! And man it's awsome! =D

I just have a complain. I'm not sure, maybe it's just me, but the sound in phone calls is awkward...

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Hi people.

I have the same isue on in call volume like all the CM roms!!!

It's any fix for that? Apart of that it's great.

No, only stock-based roms and ShenDu have normal level of in-call volume. I've found CM10.1 little better, but still not as it should be, in my opinion.

Guest Manodragon

Hi there. I've just installed this CM9 and I really don't have enough words to describe it. It's just epic, incredible. I recomend installing this if you have a G300. But enough ramblig.

I wanted to say thanks a lot for this rom and i wanted to ask a question. Can i install CM9 on Galaxy Fit for a friend? Will it work?

Guest skatopaido

hi guys.im android noob and today i have a serious problem.i have a huawei g300 with R6 edition i think of this rom.after OTA update today i pressed ''restart'',then the phone is frozen in huawei logo.after a trick with usb i can boot in clockwork.can i find just the ''latest update'' so i can Upgrate my rom without losing my setting ,contacts etc?????now the mobile is not working.Where the ''ota update''is saved on sd card after downloading.please help and sorry for my bad english

Edited by skatopaido

Guest skatopaido

hi guys.im android noob and today i have a serious problem.i have a huawei g300 with R6 edition i think of this rom.after OTA update today i pressed ''restart'',then the phone is frozen in huawei logo.after a trick with usb i can boot in clockwork.can i find just the ''latest update'' so i can Upgrate my rom without losing my setting ,contacts etc?????now the mobile is not working.Where the ''ota update''is saved on sd card after downloading.please help and sorry for my bad english

FIXED!