USB Host nearly enabled

Guest mmbika

It is almost there. I tried several USB Host/USB Mass Storage/USB Disk Mount apps from the market and connected USB Stick/USB GamPad and USB HDD (NTFC)..all of them got recognized instantly and apps gave all information about these USB devices.

Somehow, however I coundn't access files on the USB Sticks or USB HDD which I belive has something to do with ICS Binding application or this SD Card enabling patch (guessing)..but we are almost there in activating USB Host as well.

Can any devs please try and confirm what is the last remaining bit missing preventing in getting full USB OTG Hots functionality...please?

apps i used are,

USB Host Viewer

USB OTG Helper

USB Device Info

Android USB Serial Monitor Lite

Disc Mounter

Ntfs Mounter

Slick USB to Serial Demo

Slick USB to Serial Terminal

StickMount

USB Device Info

USB Host Controller

USB Host Diagnostics

USB Host Viewer

USB MIDI Monitor

USB OTG Helper

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys....

Sorry....but no one more interested in enabling OTG if possible?....I guess that it has something to do with mapping the USB device in a correct way (so that mmcblkp points to it?) and mounting as almost every USB device gets idenfied via USB Device Info and USB Host Viewer applications.....

It will be definitely useful if enabled...

• 3 months later...
Guest DHAIRYA SHAH

i hv putted modules in 7z folder in system /lib.. nw how to open xolo.config and... how to...... (You need root to load these modules on adb shell or any Terminal Emulator)

Edited by DHAIRYA SHAH