Ways to reduce power drain

Guest drdtyc

Acer LM is my first smartphone. It seems the battery needs charging once a day to be on the safe side. In comparison, my previous phone, Nokia C3 using the 2G band, could go uncharged for several days.

To preserve the juice in my LM, I can think of turning off Wifi, mobile internet, bluetooth, gps and portable hotspot when any of these is not needed.

What else?

Please share!

try to:

reduce the luminosity of the screen when you are in closed places (office, school etc...)

switch off the automatic rotation if you don' t use is.

switch off the heptic feedback from your keyboard.

switch off the background data when you are not downloading something from the playstore (it also save more data ;)

switch off the automatic synchronization.

if you have a custom rom with a custon kernel you can also choose different governor that can help you with battery drain and try to undervolt a little bit with mtcontrol app ;)

Acer LM is my first smartphone. It seems the battery needs charging once a day to be on the safe side. In comparison, my previous phone, Nokia C3 using the 2G band, could go uncharged for several days.

To preserve the juice in my LM, I can think of turning off Wifi, mobile internet, bluetooth, gps and portable hotspot when any of these is not needed.

What else?

Please share!

Switch it to 2g, turn off all radio connections and it'll last a lot more :)

There are plenty of apps that can help (juice defender and such)